+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I do not understand! Can you offer opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've corrected that for you.

It's unfortunate that there's not a single fact in there.
    As I understood in last two days its useless to argue with women on this forum. They are emotionaly driven and dont make sense when emotional. Its almost like you cant win cause they dont have to prove the point to be right. They just right cause they feel like. Also the special days of the month plays its role. Their mood really changes from time to time and when it happens better stand on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    As I understood in last two days its useless to argue with women on this forum. They are emotionaly driven and dont make sense when emotional. Its almost like you cant win cause they dont have to prove the point to be right. They just right cause they feel like. Also the special days of the month plays its role. Their mood really changes from time to time and when it happens better stand on the side.
    i am insulted by this very sexist comment. I was sticking up for you men

Im not arguing with you. I think you are beautiful and fighting with you would be same as trying to teach math to a flower. When all you have to do is apreciate it for what it is.

Many girls think much more logicaly than guys. Its never good to argue with anyone who is emotional at the moment regardless of gender. But genneraly girls are a little more emotional than guys. Noticeably more emotional. You have to respect and take that in mind sometimes.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 06-04-13 at 01:35 AM.

Now you're being sexist.

I've corrected that for you.

It's unfortunate that there's not a single fact in there.
    I dont need you to correct anything for me. Neither did he leave a single fact as to why my reply was sexist. It doesnt even matter if he did because just because its broken down doesnt mean that it makes sense. I say that men cant handle what they dish out is because its true. Men can be insensitive without even knowing until the situation is reversed on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Neither did he leave a single fact as to why my reply was sexist.
    Your comment was sexist because you made a statement about men implying that all men behaved in a certain way. That is sexist. Some men can take criticism and some can't. Some women are idiots and some are not. Some women can punctuate correctly and some can't. You made a sexist comment and you are unable to punctuate correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    only narcissistic men have one rule for himself and another for her but then again starnique you are probably well used to men like that. no offence so your probably right about the people you associate with but some men are decent and you would know that if you got a better job and a better boyfriend and hung out with men who dont frequent strip clubs
    Your entitled to your own opinion but you really need to stop making assumptions. A better job doesnt have anything to do with it. I could work in an office and still have a bad experience with a man. I could meet a lawyer or something (which I have) and he can still be foolish (which he was). You assuming because I'm a dancer that those are the only type of people who I center myself around and thats not true. Two of my three best girlfriends are not dancers. You must think I walk around looking like a stripper, attracting a certain kind of person and thats just not the case. Your whole view of strip clubs, which you dont visit, is wrong anyway.

No. I can punctuate correctly when I feel the need to. I dont care how it looks on here because its apparent that you understand what I'm trying to say.

How about this? I dont care that its sexist. Some sexist statements are true. You dont see me getting all upset over PC saying women are emotional. You wanna know why? Because its true and the majority of women are emotionally driven and their actions and statements reflect that. However, for me it doesnt have to be that time of the month. I will get an attitude whenever I feel the need to. I dont care what day, week or time of the month it is. Men and Women are built differently and have a different thought process.
    Last edited by Starnique; 06-04-13 at 02:27 AM.

this is true u girls are emotionally driven then backwards rationalise

Starnique needs someone to humble her mean ass. I don't know how any man can deal with all that mouth.

Michelle, being a stripper is hard work. Most GOOD, highly compensated ones have to maintain their figures and be very confident. At least at KoD. After all, it's not a rtip club if they dont show p*$$! Them girls get naked in there and it's a good look. I'd like to see you attempt to climb that 30 ft pole they have in there. No offense to anyone. To answer your question OP, if you came off on him as blunt as you did to us, one can only assume your a whore. Not that you are. I said assume.
    Last edited by JerseyTerron; 06-04-13 at 03:16 AM.

Ahhh... thank you for the sexist quote of the day.
    She's not THAT wrong though. Of course women can be like that as well, but it is quite often a male behavioural pattern.

OP, it's just some guy wanting to keep his options open. Forget that type of person.

Isn't that like saying she's not that pregnant?

No, thats a total difference and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I dont need you to correct anything for me. Neither did he leave a single fact as to why my reply was sexist. It doesnt even matter if he did because just because its broken down doesnt mean that it makes sense. I say that men cant handle what they dish out is because its true. Men can be insensitive without even knowing until the situation is reversed on them.
    He didn't need to leave a fact - it was self-evident.

Thank you pc master

Yes i agree that most women are prob more emotionally driven than most men but i am not clouded by my emotions and i am actualy quite calm and rational

If i wanted to be a stripper id say i could easily pull it off lol but thats not who i am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast