+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I do not understand! Can you offer opinions?

I do not understand! Can you offer opinions?

Hello, I have a strange one. Last fall I met a guy online through a dating site. I thought we had something going only to discover that he was still online. After discussion, he tells me that we have a good friendship going that he does not want to ruin, and that lets just see what happens, no pressure or expectations. And yes, we did sleep together. Well thats fine my friend but the same as you, I am going to continue looking. Today he text me and asked me what I was doing and when I said that I was going to meet someone from the online dating site, he did not respond. Now he is ignoring me. What the hell!! lol. He is still online looking, so why can't I?? He does not want to make a commitment so what is he mad at? Can anyone shed light? I have sent him a few texts and he just does not respond. He always responds so I know he is mad. At what?!!

Men can never handle what they dish out I notice.

How do you feel abou him now? Maybe you shouldnt push the issue. He may have start thinking that you hook up with people all the time online and you full of games. But hes doing the same thing. Men can never handle what they do. I guess they expect diff, because you a woman. He must like you more then he letting on but doesnt want to fully commit as of yet so he can still "see whats out there". Just let him know how you feel about the situation. Next time, he dont have to know everything you doing.

He's mad because he's a hypocrite.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This guy is what I call a, "punisher." These are they guys who punish women when they don't get their own way - and the punishment is usually withdrawal sometimes without an explanation. You are involved in the game, "punishers," play: that is, "BEG ME, BEG ME, and if you beg me enough, MAYBE, I'll respond, or maybe I won't.
    You don't need to justify anything to this guy. Too bad you didn't find out he was a, "punisher," before you slept with him, because now it sounds like you have some attachment to him where he has none.
    If this guy had a modicum of good character he would have responded and told you what was really going on! I say, RUN as fast as you can....and next time, don't hook up with a, "punisher."

Ann
    Ann

He thinks that hes done a lot for you. And expects you to be commited after everything hes done. Hes taking it slow cause he thinks you are his already. While infact you need much more attention than that. Bassicaly he might think that sex was enought to wait for him and when he will be ready you gona be there for taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Ahhh... thank you for the sexist quote of the day.

LOL now it have two meanings.

Stop texting him. He used you for sex and is obviously keeping his options open. You can do better so forget him and find a guy who wants commitment like you do. And next time take things slow and dont rush into anything until you are sure he feels the same.

You will meet a lot of assholes online just looking for fun or whatever. You may need to sift through 100 losers to find 1 genuine person so proceed with caution.

I don't want to be rude, but he used you for sex which was too soon probably. No matter what you do right now he will not respect you, you can't change that, so he kept looking. Then you text him you date too and wonder why is he mad?!?! Come on it's just justifying what you did.
    Men put women in 2 groups: one to have sex with, one to date. You prooved him kind of that you are in the first group by confirming, why do you wonder so much now?
    If you like a guy, never ever tell him:" Guess what I am on the market too and date too, just like you do. We are even now!"
    Men will always be men, they will always hook up and test women or date several woman to see which one works for him better and suits them. Especially when sex is involved. I am sorry I didn't want to be rude, this is just reality.
    If you want him in your life, which is too hard to take back things now....In the future don't do these mistakes, never show a guy you date others even if you do! It's not the way how you will gain their respect

And one more thing, men want women who are different then the others, they want women who they can trust, even if it's based on lies in early stages. They want to feel special like everyone does. They want women who are confident, know what they want and are not afraid to show it.
    You should of just text him:" Hey dude, I am not kind of girl who casually dates, so it's better to go separate way. We don't want the same things in life, which is perfectlly fine, I am not mad, sometimes people don't click on the same level, have a wonderfull life and bang who ever you want and have fun!"
    I told this to a guy from my past. Not only that he stopped ingoring me, he actually started to chase me and opened up to me! I was pretty shocked with what he said. We were together, now he is my ex.
    Only thing you can do right now is to move on and find someone else!

he tells me that we have a good friendship going that he does not want to ruin,
    ... *laughing here* ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Men can never handle what they dish out I notice
    Thanks for that useless mysoginistic comment. Idiot.

No, your the idiot. Lets get that straight first, your the useless idiot and in that order.

Thats not sexist, thats a fact.

only narcissistic men have one rule for himself and another for her but then again starnique you are probably well used to men like that. no offence so your probably right about the people you associate with but some men are decent and you would know that if you got a better job and a better boyfriend and hung out with men who dont frequent strip clubs
    Last edited by michelle23; 06-04-13 at 12:43 AM.

No, you're the idiot. Lets get that straight first, you're the useless idiot and in that order.

Thats not sexist, thats a fact.
    I've corrected that for you.

It's unfortunate that there's not a single fact in there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast