+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Travel Plans

My Travel Plans

I had mentioned some time ago that I intended to do Europe this year. I won't get into the details of why, but the plan got postponed until next year..hopefully coinciding with the world cup in Germany.

So to all those European members, hopefully I'll catch you guys next year.

Second: I can't be left without traveling, so my plan is as follows: After I resign here from work (mid August) I'll vacate the apartment, store some stuff at my parents' fill up a backpack and hit the trail on my truck. I'll drive accross through the Southwest, from San Diego go all the way up the west coast stopping at LA, Sacramento, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, up to Canada, maybe Victoria, Vancouver...then back down hitting some points of interest that are not too out of the way..I have yet to plan it out completely with an atlas, but I should probably do that soon. Anyway, I know tehre are a few of you from these cities, and I hope we can meet:

San Diego: Jane, NLB, Cybog, Donut.

San Francisco: Shorty

I don't know if anyone else is along the way so that I may make a pit stop there.

Let me know!

EDIT: While I'm here: MAYBE I'll do New York for New Year's...MAYBE.. in which case I'd let you know if anybody is from there..also, next year I'll let you Europeans know the plan so that I can meet with you all too..

neato!!!!
    "Ogres are like onions."

AWESOME NOMAS! I'm so jealous if you get to meet Jane, she's my best buddie from day one here. She rocks...you missed the days of our classes, wow they were fun...

Have a great trip up the coast and your other adventures too! It was great to meet you. I'm sure no matter what youre going to do this summer it will kick ass buddy!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    AWESOME NOMAS! I'm so jealous if you get to meet Jane, she's my best buddie from day one here. She rocks...you missed the days of our classes, wow they were fun...

Have a great trip up the coast and your other adventures too! It was great to meet you. I'm sure no matter what youre going to do this summer it will kick ass buddy!
    That's the idea, Squirt.

Hey..do try to keep in touch, we'd like to hear from your..there are several interesting threads pretty often. I should just keep you abreast of which ones they are so that you don't waste too much time sorting through the garbage..(all, of course, in my perspective..)

So if you're in touch with Jane, tell her to get in touch with me regarding this trip, see if she wants to meet with me.

I havent talked to Jane since before I left Beverly Hills. I've got to call her soon. She's aware of my situation and I know she was planning on taking some traveling time too. I'll try and call her tonight.

Definetly let me know whats what on here, I just cant keep up with all the newbies and of course with my busy life now too. But I'm not complaining at least I have one now.

Oh love the new pics you posted too! You are one to be envious of my friend....
    I'll let you know about Jane in a second, let me try to call her...

K~talked to Jane...she'll check the boards as soon as she gets a chance Nomas! Give her a huge hug for me please....

Will do, Squirt.

I'll just email or PM you about what's up.

Like I said in the email, just let me know when you will be in town and we can do dinner or something along those lines Maybe a Loveforum San Diego roundup.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vancouver is my hometown...you really should make sure you see it, it's F@#&ing gorgeous up here in the summer.

Cy, yeah that's what I was thinking..there's like 4 of you from SD.

Summer, you think we can meet up there and you can give me a few pointers? PM me your email if this is cool.

Thanks, guys, we'll be seeing you soon!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm.... don't you have any friends in new mexico??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Raver, I already met misombra from New Mexico. Now I'm also planning to meet someone in Las Vegas here in August..but I'll let him tell that story..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There should be more people in Philly...

How many people do you want!! Your city alone has more people than my entire state!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Like I said in the email, just let me know when you will be in town and we can do dinner or something along those lines Maybe a Loveforum San Diego roundup.

Sounds like a sweet idea to me! I would love to get to meet you Nomas! Thats awesome .. keep me posted! I will try and get on later.. I am hellya busy...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast