+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl stuck in my head for 7 years!!!

Girl stuck in my head for 7 years!!!

I know this girl since grade 3 and since then i havent seen her much, since then i have her on my mind but i have no idea on how to talk to her or get to know her better, i have thought i was over her but yet i still find myself thinking about her, i also havent had anyother girlfriends because it would just be weird if i were thinking about this other girl all the time, What do i do??? i can't get her out of my head and i have tried many times.
    Last edited by Dirtrider_360; 16-06-05 at 08:35 AM. Reason: the name sucks

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well why not try asking her to be your gf. if you get with her then you won't need to forget about her and if she rejects you, it will only be that much easier to forget her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, that's a tough one. Why don't you at least TRY dating someone else....my guess is, you'll (mostly) forget about the other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Wow, that's a tough one. Why don't you at least TRY dating someone else....my guess is, you'll (mostly) forget about the other girl.
    i agree, it's a very tough situation...7 years is way too long to be concentrating on one person (that sounded bad) haha....you know what i meant though....If you can at least make an attempt to date other girls it would take so much pressure off you. Also, don't concentrate on whether you'll be thinking about this girl while you're dating others, you will forget about her if you make an attempt. Most of us get stuck in the same position and it becomes part of us..As long as I'm not getting turned down by girls, i'm safe, that's a wrong way of looking at things. Hopefully that made sense.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Wow thats a hard situation i think you need to let it go to be honest because its been 7 Yrs and nothing have happened. I would say go and look for a other girl maybe in time you can be friends with this girl if you ever see her again. You have wasted 7 yrs and nothing of come out of it. I wouldnt waste a other 7 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    i agree, it's a very tough situation...7 years is way too long to be concentrating on one person (that sounded bad) haha....you know what i meant though....If you can at least make an attempt to date other girls it would take so much pressure off you. Also, don't concentrate on whether you'll be thinking about this girl while you're dating others, you will forget about her if you make an attempt. Most of us get stuck in the same position and it becomes part of us..As long as I'm not getting turned down by girls, i'm safe, that's a wrong way of looking at things. Hopefully that made sense.

Whoa.. i understand how you feel. i too can't forget about this girl i liked 5 years ago till now. Well i've tried dating other girls and it helps abit. But if i could i would wanna meet her again but seems like i've lost all contact with her. Maybe our paths would cross one day but we wouldn't know when. What i would suggest now is to try going on dates and see if things could work out cause your life doesn't revolve around one girl.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

8 years for me and going.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "poor insignificant fools.. it's sad, but true.. "

damn that is an old old song.

raverboy

I guess you guys are right, one problem is all the girls in my area are taken or kinda ditzy, i will try to take your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider_360
    I guess you guys are right, one problem is all the girls in my area are taken or kinda ditzy, i will try to take your advice.

In my area they are either taken(even the ditzy ones) or they are fat and ugly as all hell.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm sure that all the girls in your area aren't taking, and i'm sure that they are not all ditzy. you just have to take the time to look around and get to know a few more people.

raverboy