+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he doing that?

Why is he doing that?

Hello everyone

There has been something that is bothering me for quite some time. Hence, I would like to seek some opinions from the perspective of the guys here.

By the way, I am a female. For the past few years, I have been bumping into the same guy at the bus-stop near where I stayed, frequently. I guessed that he stay somewhere around the area too. This usually take place in the morning when we are on our way to work and we would take the same bus in the evening rarely too.

This caused me to notice his existence. I stared (briefly) at him once as I thought that it was a coincidence to be bumping into him for consecutive days (including evenings as it was considered as rare chance), and he noticed my stare as he happened to look at me too.

After that incident, I caught him staring at me once during the bus ride the other day, of which I choose to turn blind eye to it. I admit that I am kind of attracted to him but that was it. I know that this is not gonna head anywhere. Needless to say, we are strangers!

We don't stand near each other at the bus-stop each time, probably 5 to 10 steps away. If he was early at the bus-stop, I would stand behind him and vice versa. What left me baffled was his action lately.

Whenever I stand behind him (probably 7 steps behind), he would move back. In the end, he would stand 2 steps diagonally infront of me instead. And he would look back at me after that and there was once that I looked straight into his eyes for a few seconds with no smile from the both of us. I treated it as if nothing've happened and continue to listen to my music as usual.

After that, I start to pay attention to his action in the morning. I realised that he would always stand behind me (the usual distance) and his weird reaction would only occur if he stand in front of me. Hence, each time he stepped back, I would move to the front instead.

I would like to know from the guy's point of view as to why is he doing that?

Have I offended him or frightened him because of that stare? Probably he might have sensed my interests in him previously, but I have been treating him as a stranger ever since the first stare.

By the way, the count of steps are just an estimation for the distance.

Please let me know your opinions on this. Thanks!

He for sure likes when you stand behind him. Its like you want his attention. Maybe start talk to him. Who know these moornings could be spend laughting - he might be fun guy, what can you know after all.

This reminds me one story where guy and girl didnt talk until fell in love.

If he's interested he'd say something because its obvious its something he wants..... YOU! so i say ask him next time it really might start laughter then cause he'll be thrown off guard.

One summer

I would start with some crazy stuff to break the tension immideatly. Hi or Hello might have potencial to lead nowhere.

Your story bings back the nostalgy. - There was this girl at bus stop. Real beautiful nice girl. We were seeing eachother every day on that stop, yet we never spoke. We were even sitting together in the bus, so thight(unessesary thight) that we were rubbing against eachother. We even worked in same work, same room and had break in same canteen. Yet no one of us had the courage to speak. Until one day something changed. Like always we sat tight together but this time there was something inbetween. Like warm tingling feeling. Real sexual tensioin, it was almost like I can connect with her when our legs and hips was touching. I slowly moved my leg up and down while pressed against her leg and knew(felt) he felt the same. There was no way I can feel this good if she didnt feel the same. I felt her it was real connection, I tried to send signals to her pussy in my mind but quickly changed my mind and instead was concentrating to feel her heart.

Her stop came and she had to leave I opened my eyes ready to go with her but she looked sad and that stoped me. I wanted to say her dont be sad, wanted to stop her on the street hold her, say that shes most beautiful and I liked her since first day but one second hesitating was enought to never do it. I was just as insecure as her.

We met again 4 days later in same bus stop. "Hi !" straight away and she said "Hi !" too. She looked small and shy - (maybe she just like me last few days felt real happy and didnt sleep much) Then she sat down on the asfalt and looked even more shy and small + real lonely. Again I wanted to compliment and talk to her but it was so hard like almost invisible wall were between us. Now I knew why she was sad and looked lonely - it was feeling of wanting to tell something very much but couldnt get the words out.

The next day I said - "Hi" and after few minutes maned up to say "Its a lovely day." She said yes and smilled a lot. I asked whats her favorite color and she looked so happy. Bus came and driver asked: "To work?" " To nightclub !" She replied boldly. I actually wanted go to the beach but we went to work lol.

Lol stop over analyzing so much. That story makes you sound deranged haha

why dont you just talk to him? You could just break the ice by smiling and saying a friendly hello and he may start a conversation if you stop the awkward vibe your giving him.

Haha. Thanks for the opinions!

keykandiss13, I would love to catch him off guard too but I am kind of shy towards strangers. Hence, it is kind of difficult for me to take the one step, especially when he looks emotionless too.

michelle23, I think that you are right about me being deranged. Haha! Btw, in your opinion, am I really giving him that awkward vibe even though I am not looking at him anymore, except that when he stare at me?

pcmaster, thanks for sharing your experience with me! So how did it go after that? Did you guys get together? Btw, do you mean that he likes it when I stand behind him? If that's the case, why didn't he move to the front when I reach the bus-stop earlier than him?

Haha. Probably I am thinking too much, but I would really curious about his action. In fact, I find that the reaction was kind of weird. Haha!

Honestly, in my opinion i think he is shy as well, and by that all he wants to do is to show you that he`s interested, but since he can`t say or do anything, because he might be frightened by a negative answer, he moves close to you in the hope that you will say something. In the end what do you have to lose if you try and talk to him? Just start a silly and funny conversation, and you`ll see what happens

Wish you good luck!

Thanks for all the opinions!

You guys are great!!!