+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messaging girls online

Messaging girls online

Hi

I been having trouble getting girls to reply back to me after i messaged them
    I get only 2/6 out of 10 to 20 girls that reply back after the 1st message.

And after we had a few more messages all of the sudden they stopped talking to me.

I just trying to make friends with girls online and possibly meet them as well after a while.

And it is on Meetme.com and i been doing this for nearly a year now.
    I just getting tired of girls will stop talking to me after a few messages.

My questions are :

How can i get girls keep replying/talking to me after a few messages?
    What am i doing wrong?
    Have you had success with girls online guys?

Please give me Helpful and Honest advice/answers.

Have to see what you are writing to them first. So we can analyse Than again I hear you shouldnt write stuff you wont tell in reality. Always stay calm.

How can i get girls keep replying/talking to me after a few messages? - ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT THEMSELVES. WHAT THEIR INTERESTS ARE. WHAT IS THEIR FAVORITE WAY TO HAVE FUN. IF YOU ARE BEING A PEST, THOUGH, AND TEXTING/MESSAGING TOO MUCH, THAT GROWS TIRING AND PEOPLE WILL DROP OUT. ONLINE COMMUNICATION HAS AN EBB AND FLOW. AFTER A FEW INTERACTIONS, DO YOU INVITE THEM OUT TO MEET YOU?

What am i doing wrong? ASK EACH PERSON THEY LIKE GETTING MESSAGES FROM YOU - YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE OBSESSIVE ABOUT THIS - AND THEN MOVE IT ON - YOU CAN'T STAY STUCK IN MESSAGING BECAUSE IT IS A VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP.....NOT A PERSONAL ONE.

Have you had success with girls online guys? WELL, I' NOT A GUY, BUT IF GUYS ONLY WANT TO MESSAGE/TEXT ME, I'M OUT OF THERE.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HAVE YOU POST A COPY OF ONE OF YOUR TEXTS, JUST TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. ANN
    Ann

Online dating is a crapshoot for men. I enjoy it, but I only expect a response to maybe 1/3 of messages on a good day, sometimes I'll get none on 15 or 20 messages. It isn't that you're bad at it, it is that women on these sites get 10-50 messages A DAY from guys on the site, usually a cookie-cutter message that doesn't stand out, so they ignore it.

I increased my luck by doing a few things:
    - Commenting on something unique on their profile (showing I DID read it)
    - Keeping the message short, a few sentences at most
    - Adding humour, this is a key factor, find something in their profile and make a joke about it

From there it is a matter of getting someone to reply, and then exchanging 4-5 messages MAXIMUM before asking if they'd like to meet for a coffee or drink.

I agree with ann, can you link us to your profile or copy in a standard message you send out?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley