one time....i went drinking with some friends and my ex was going to pick me up downtown....she said "dont get wasted ill be really pissed"....now keep in mind i rarely saw these guys anymore basically devoting my attention to her.....so i overdid it a little....she was outside waiting for me and i decided to stall hoping id sober up even ordered a coffee....when i got in the car she was irate....we got back home and it continued...i said i was sorry and that i rarely saw my friends and i overdid it a little....i may have been a little testy too......she continued and i called her a nagging bitch...and she punched me in the mouth....i was irate...my lip was bleeding....i grabbed her and pinned her on the bed and just looked at her with this stare....and then let got up and went and slept downstairs......it was something she seemed to get over but i guess never forget ...i mean who would....the crazy thing was i was taking her to see maroon 6 for her birthday....we went and neither of us had a drink...after that i even gave up drinking for her......but yes spitting is disrespectful