+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I spat on my bf but he still won't talk to me

I spat on my bf but he still won't talk to me

It was a stupid drunken argument and well I got kind of irritated and spat in his face. Thing is he left and basically slammed the door on the way out. Never seen him that pissed off before, but I think it was an overreaction.

It's been 2 days later and he is still upset. Only got one message on my hotmail and he said this:

Would you like it if I spat on your face? Do you realize how people would have reacted and what crap they would be talking about me? I left because that's all I could do. What else was I suppose to do? Spit back/yelled and look like a complete douche-bag? Hurt you and look like a lowlife and have others beat the living hell out of me? You don't do that not even to your worst enemy. I would have rather taken a slap or punch from you than get spat on.

If this isn't a troll...

Then I don't blame him. He's well shut of you.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyI View Post
    It was a stupid drunken argument and well I got kind of irritated and spat in his face. Thing is he left and basically slammed the door on the way out. Never seen him that pissed off before, but I think it was an overreaction.

It's been 2 days later and he is still upset. Only got one message on my hotmail and he said this:

Would you like it if I spat on your face? Do you realize how people would have reacted and what crap they would be talking about me? I left because that's all I could do. What else was I suppose to do? Spit back/yelled and look like a complete douche-bag? Hurt you and look like a lowlife and have others beat the living hell out of me? You don't do that not even to your worst enemy. I would have rather taken a slap or punch from you than get spat on.
    Appalling behaviour on your part. I'm not surprised he dumped you
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That's disgusting. Spit should only be used for some sort of lubrication and not no damn honky spit like you probably did either. Yuck. You're lucky he didnt flip out on your ass.

Spitting in someone's face is an absolute pure form of disrespect, far worse than a slap, punch, or even a kick to the junk. He did not over-react, the fact you heard from him at all amazes me, I never would have looked back after slamming the door. So maybe you should start thinking of ways to apologize instead of waiting for him to come back to you, because I don't think he is coming.

Many places consider spitting in someone's face a form of assault that can be punished. So this puts what you did in perspective.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If I was your boyfriend, I'd run for the hills. Drunk or not, your behavior is outrageous! Who ever gave you permission to act so disrespectfully to anyone. You need to get your act together! Ann
    Ann

Troll troll troll your boat gently down the stream...

It wan't an overreaction at all. It was normal.

Spitting is worse than a punch or a slap or even a kick in the balls. It shows utter disrespect and disgust for the person you are spitting on. Remember in titantic when Rose spat in her ex fiances face? You do that to someone who you wish would just drop dead.

You humiliated him in public. It was wrong and I dont blame him for being hurt and angry. I recommend you dont drink anymore if it causes you to behave this way towards your loved ones.

Never seen him that pissed off before, but I think it was an overreaction.
    ^ Proof why you do not deserve your boyfriend.

^ There it is in black and white. It's not an overreaction; it's a fitting one. He's upset, and all you're doing right now is thinking about yourself without taking into account how much that hurts and disrespects someone... I don't care if you were under the influence of alcohol or not. You don't spit on your boyfriend, and you sure as hell don't slap him, either.

Just so you know, if I were straight and your boyfriend, you'd already be single.

I was thinking about that yesterday and if I wanted break up with cheating GF I would punch the other guy and spat in her face like a shit she are.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I remember when me and my guy was together a while back, we ran into this slut he used to deal with and she seemed like she was drunk. Anyway, we had a disagreement because I'm the type of female where I am just not going to let some other broad jump in my face. She had the nerve to spit in his face. It was from a distance so she missed but she tried to walk off like she had it like that. I snatched her back by hair and hit her in her face a couple of times, lol..then I let go because she was so weak. She felt like a rag doll in my hands. I know that wasn't the adult right way but that's when I had temper issues. But you know what, if someone spit in my face now, I can't promise I would walk off. In fact, I probably wouldn't. Being honest. So disgusting.

Candy, this guy might not be back. But I'm sure there are other guys in your trailer park who are interested in you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

... lolzzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Candy, this guy might not be back. But I'm sure there are other guys in your trailer park who are interested in you.
    ^ Best post on this thread EVER!! ^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast