+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really like a girl...need adivse

Really like a girl...need adivse

So I have been talking to this girl for about 2 months now I met her via an introduction from a friend.

After a couple of weeks texting each other she asked if we wanted to meet up and I gladly agreed and went to see her. I personally think we had a really good time, went for lunch and spent around 5-6 hours talking. About 1 hour after I left she text me thanking me for the gift I bought her. I text her back saying I had a really good time etc she then responded with she also had a good time.

Then after a week or so I asked if she wanted to meet up again, her response was she is not sure what days she has off due to work commitments and will let me know when shes free to meet up. Then her replies to my messages were taking longer and longer and it felt like I was always starting the convo off. So I backed off completely after a week passed she text me asking how I was etc and now she replies within minutes whereas before it would take her at least a day or two.

So now I am confused, does she like me? or just playing games?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

She likes you, but you're acting like a pussy. Now that you have her attention, you be the one to ask her out and push the tempo. Ask her out, and this time, if you're having a good time, kiss her, and do it BEFORE the end of the date. You don't have to call it a date, just make it one by kissing her. You'll have your answer right then and there. I think you have a good shot, but you have to man up. She gave you a freebee by asking you out the first time..most guys don't get that.

I agree with BackUpOrGetStng: Why are you confused? You want all the answers too soon in this texting/dating dynamic. Be kewl. Why don't you just ask her out on a date - I know, an aged concept.....and give it some direction, not just, "meet up." That gets sooooo boring.... Why don't you ask her out for a meal? Or for a movie or walk? Just something instead of being in "what will we do?" limbo. Take the lead and see what happens. You are way too wishy washy. Ann
    Ann

Have a plan and ask her on a date, she likes you.

Persistance is the key
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Persistance is the key
    I have asked her to meet and she said can't due to work commitments. Would it not look "pushy" if I ask her again even tho she said she will let me know when shes free?

Yes ask again next day or next week. Eventually she will be in mood or see that "this guy means it and realy wana meet me"
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Look, about her taking her time to reply I strongly advice you to be patient and to trust her unless she gives you a reason not to.
    If she said she had work commitments, it's most likely that it was true, because the next time you talked she was replying much quicker

I think that you need to take the first step now, ask her out again, don't give up, and if she turns you down all the time then maybe it's time to move on.
    But if she agrees to go out with you then hurray! See? You have nothing to lose, actually you have a lot more to win

Quote Originally Posted by solip View Post
    Look, about her taking her time to reply I strongly advice you to be patient and to trust her unless she gives you a reason not to.
    If she said she had work commitments, it's most likely that it was true, because the next time you talked she was replying much quicker

I think that you need to take the first step now, ask her out again, don't give up, and if she turns you down all the time then maybe it's time to move on.
    But if she agrees to go out with you then hurray! See? You have nothing to lose, actually you have a lot more to win
    I asked her again and unfortunatley she said she still does not know what days she's free etc.

But, the way she said it was not in a bad way. Just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong if I don't keep in contact with her then she will with me. So I know she's kind of still interested.

Confused on what's happening? Is she waiting for someone better to come along??

Quote Originally Posted by jessie_1991 View Post
    I asked her again and unfortunatley she said she still does not know what days she's free etc.

But, the way she said it was not in a bad way. Just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong if I don't keep in contact with her then she will with me. So I know she's kind of still interested.

Confused on what's happening? Is she waiting for someone better to come along??
    Mmm about that, maybe next time you talk you can tell her to contact you when she has some free time, and you will take her out.

Look, about waiting for someone else, I don't know about that, because it's kind of different for everyone. For example, if it was me, and if I liked the guy, I would give him a chance because it's better to go out with someone who's interested in me RIGHT NOW, than waiting for someone that's to come in the future.

I know you might be excited because you like someone but well, all I can say is have some patience, keep in touch with her if you still like her. I think that if you wait a bit, the oportunity to go out with her will come. If she likes you that is.
    Like I said before, she hasn't turned you down yet, she has some work to do and well, I pretty much think she wants to go out with you someday. Now if she ever turns you down like straight up and several times, you're just wasting your time.

This is just some friendly advice from my POV xD In the end you're going to be alone and you have to trust yourself to do what's right, just don't rush it.

Good Luck