+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed - does he like me?

advice needed - does he like me?

Hey, my name is Arya, ive been single for about three months now, got out of a bad relationship so i am a bit weary of guys. However there is this guy that i work with, i only see him at work but im starting to really like him, and i dont mind asking men out but because of previous relationships i would like to know if people think he likes me back, i sometimes think he does but then sometimes im not sure. When we met i randomly started talking to him, im really not shy at talking to people, im very confident, not much intimidates me. This was about eight months ago we get on really well. And whilst i was with my ex we used to talk about relationships, and i didnt go into everything he used to comment and say things like " how do you find these guys you could do so much better". Hes alays stared at ne when he thinks im not looking and he will always stop and look at me wheb i get to work, he usually folliws ne around abd helps me out with what ever im doibg and we have a right laugh. About a month ago he was telling me what he was cooking for tea which i jokingly replied gey you should make me one! The next week he bought one into work, ever sice then every week we swap baking products, he gave me a hug when he found out me and my ex split up (he doesnt hug people). The other day he called ne cuddly and smiled at me. However if i message him, which i dobt do often he always takes days to reply. So i dibt know if hes just beibg nice or actually likes me? Sorry about spelling the phone is quite gay! Any advice would be nice. Just dobt want to ask him on a date if its likely to be no?

Well, he might be really bad at checking his phone. I'd wait and see what happens. Give it a month. Don't worry about wether he likes you. If he is serious, he will be serious about the relationship. Be patient and be yourself.