+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell has happened to me? (Infidelity)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Smackie that is just a stereotype and its not true. I know loads of women who have a stronger sex drive than their partner, thousands of woman complain about their sex life on forums like this all the time.

As long as women like you make excuses for men by saying "they are men" they continue to get away with it.

How would you no whether their urge/instincts are stronger. You are a woman.

I would be just as hard on a woman who cheated as i am on men. What is your excuse for women cheating then if were so different to men?

The OP was driven by his emotions as bearz said-not his hormones. He was lonely, depressed, he was having an emotional affair which lead to him cheating. This wasnt even about sex-it was about him feeling like crap and she was there as a comfort.

It had nothing to do with animal instincts. Men and women are equal sexually, intellectually and emotionally.

The only ones who are driven by their hormones are sex addicts or men eho have abnormal levels of testosterone or vasopressin.
    Yes I am a women....a woman that listens to men...I'm a woman that understands. I didn't say a man will cheat at the drop of a hat, THAT is stereotyping. I said if the opportunity "STRONGLY" presents itself, meaning emtional bonding like wake up has mentioned, loneliness, hurt ego, things that increases the temptation as well has the sex drive. The combination is explained right in the OP statment "it all went out the window". The possablility can present itself more than you think. Here in this thread is the proof....it happened to this man.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Even animals that mate for life, cheat once in a while. They don't tell.
    Yea, A lot of bullshit gets slung around here as truth lately but that^^^ is the truth, dem. DNA studies have shown that mate for lifers have fathered offspring with females other then their lifemate.

.. and no, they don't tell. lol...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well i dont believe that all monogamous couples are affected by infidelity at some point and i dont agree with dems logic that that makes it ok. It doesnt.

And taking all the circumstances into account-i still think it is unjustified. There is no excuse for it.

And smackie i dont believe you really understand men-your always inflying that sex comes firts to ALL men and i dont think that is true.

Also animals do have self control-most animals only mate during "mating season" what does that tell you. My bf worked in farming and he could tell you a thing or two about it.

Do they have self control during mating season?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Monogamous animals pick a mate and stick with them throughout mating season and they choose to have sex with each other.

They are fussy whilst looking for a mate. Lions for example. The female chooses her mate and then they go at it like rabbits lol. Tigers are promiscious tho so dont have a clue which offspring are theirs.

Do they have self control during mating season?

Studies have shown that there are no monogamous animals.

Anyway.. back on topic: OP what will you do now?

Also animals do have self control-most animals only mate during "mating season" what does that tell you. My bf worked in farming and he could tell you a thing or two about it.
    Lol. Animals are controlled by instinct. They are not rational thinkers. And humans have a "mating season" too. It just lasts all year.

Well i have studied it in detail and their is a lot more scientific evidence that shows humans are in fact monogamous. I havnt studied the animal world in detail but humans-yes and i believe my conclusions are right.

But you were asserting something that was incorrect about animals?

Whatever.. doesn't matter.

No to my knowledge-programs i have watched on tv occasionally. I never said i was an expert but i believe rape doesnt hapoen often in the animal world. Thats what i said

Well, I have been around animals all my life, and sex is sometimes brutal, such as cats and chickens, and sometimes opportunistic, like rabbits. Not unlike us humans. But no one has been able to ask a female animal if she consents to sex, to my knowledge.

Of course they do. Females are vicious if they dont want to. Iv seen my dog attack dogs for trying to sniff her ass lol but when shes in heat-she got out once and went looking for sex. She didnt come back for the night

Well, I had chickens and they would all run away from the rooster, but when he finally got one, he would stand on her back and pull the feathers out of her head, while he did her. I can't say for certain it was rape, but if I tried that, I'd get arrested for sure. Anyway, I'm not that attracted to chickens.

okay, that made me lolzzzz ...

Well i dont believe that all monogamous couples are affected by infidelity at some point and i dont agree with dems logic that that makes it ok. It doesnt.

And taking all the circumstances into account-i still think it is unjustified. There is no excuse for it.

And smackie i dont believe you really understand men-your always inflying that sex comes firts to ALL men and i dont think that is true.

My GF owned horses and I can tell you a thing or two about it. There was no season for a horny stud, and come to think of it my brothers dog doesn't care if a dog is in heat or not, and there is definitely no "mating season" for domesticated animals. They will hump whenever. As for in the wild monkeys fuc k all the time with whomever, they don't have rules as to when or with a mate. And yes there is rape in the animal kingdom don't kid yourself.

Here's a link for you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast