+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested?

Is she interested?

Hi Ladies,
    There's this girl that I have feeling for, but not quite sure she feels the same. We met a month ago, exchanged contact details and we've been constantly in touch.
    We sms, chat and phone one another very often. Yesterday, I took her out for a picnic and confessed my feelings for her; she said she likes me too and that I am her type, but she's just not ready to start a relationship and that I should give her some time.

Do you guys think I have any chance of winning her heart?

I'm always wary of those who are "not ready for a relationship". It's an advance clue that you've about to get messed around.

What's her reason for not wanting a relationship?

Edited to add: I'd probably ask her to call you if/when she's interested in a relationship, then move on. Do not become 'friends' with her while you're waiting because you'll end up as nothing more than friens.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lith View Post
    Do you guys think I have any chance of winning her heart?
    No. I'm sorry.

Yes, you don't want to be strung along, so find out what's going on. Is she broken up about a previous relationship or sth else?

no "shes not ready for a relationship" forget her.

Just focus on having some fun. You have to start at the beginning. That's what dating is about ... you spend time together, see what you have in common and see where it goes. Enjoy the process. You can't know the end before it happens. Your best chance is to lighten up and let your relationship develop.
    Stanley Collins www.free-relationship-advice-secrets.com

I'd be careful because, when both guys and girls use that phrase it usually means that they don't want anything serious yet, or they just don't like the other person. Of course yours could be different, but I have this friend who confessed to her crush, he said the very same thing she said to you: "I'm not ready for a relationship", and the guy some weeks later was found with another girl holding hands, kissing and well, being in a relationship.

She knows you like her, so what I think is that, if she ever realizes she has feelings for you, she will let you know. Otherwise it will hurt you being close to her knowing she doesn't feel the same, and most likely you will end in the ever famous friendzone. And nobody wants to be in the friendzone.