+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't "finish"? Ladies opinions appreciated.

Can't "finish"? Ladies opinions appreciated.

So I started dating this new girl recently and we've kind of hit a wall. For reasons I won't get into we're not gonna have sex but we do everything else. The problem is that I have never been able to "finish" without having sex, and since we aren't sleeping together she gets upset that she can't satisfy me. I really don't mind not finishing and everything we do is anything but unsatisfactory, actually it's the best I've ever had honestly. The problem is I think it makes her feel insecure about fooling around, she gets upset after we're done, and it's taking a toll on our sex life(?). As in its been happening less and less because of it. Any advice? I've tried to explain all this to her but it only seems to make her more frustrated which I really don't like because I really like her a lot. Thanks for the tips.

It's hard to say without knowing why you all don't have sex. It could be for several reasons. Are you all having oral sex or what? If she knows anything about sex from experience she should understand that you need more to get you off. If you're not getting off, you're just not getting off and whatever it is that she is doing isn't working. That's just the naked truth, so their needs to be some compromise and understanding on both parts.

Florida, if it's her choice to not have intercourse - but she knows it's the only way you can orgasm, then she's out of line to get upset if you don't get there.

Edited to add: if it's your choice to not have intercourse, you need to take responsibility for the fact that your choices are making her feel bad.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 09-04-13 at 12:47 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You're not having sex. You're getting frustrated. Sounds like she was the one who decided that sex isn't part of the deal.
    I'd dump her.

Why cant you finish without sex? You surely give yourself handjobs? lol

What about oral? Does that work? How long is there "no sex" for. Is it just for a few months or the foreseeable future?

A long term relationship without sex is BORING! You don't mind now coz your all infatuated by her but you will get fed up soon. I guarantee you that.