+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

I would've earlier..but I was busy between soliciting advice from you fine folk and my homework. Which I am still doing.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Takes two seconds... In fact, you've taken more time in here making excuses to us why you haven't then it would have to just have done it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ok, done. Expecting rejection notice sometime within the next few hours.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

we will wait.....

Well, I got a "....what time-that could work" cryptic message...Yup. It's all over.

Tell her what time.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Be a man, and tell her what god damn time....and she better be ready!

Chicken little..............

Lol....I told her 7:30. Maybe she's playing hard to get..EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT?!

Why do you think she's playing "hard to get?" What gave you the latest excuse to conjure up shit and give yourself a buzz-kill?

Lol. My history of getting excited for things that don't ever pan out.

So are you or aren't you meeting up with her?

Waiting on a response to the 7:30 I suggested.

so no response I see....you are still on line....

I'm always logged-in; not always necessarily at my computer. In fact, I just went out for a nice skate not too long ago/

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast