+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I got a "....what time-that could work" cryptic message...Yup. It's all over.
    All OVER?! Young idiot.

She's obviously trying to work it out with you.

Love ya LR

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    All OVER?! Young idiot.

She's obviously trying to work it out with you.
    All right, all right..I believe ya. I THINK she might want to go out and MAY accept my invitation. No word yet, however.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It's funny: having sifted through countless profiles, it seems like there are a few girls out there who don't fit into the generalizations I facetiously make when I rant. There's one whose profile I've currently got on another tab: photogenic beauty AND nerdy. Said she wanted to write...VIDEO GAMES. It's like if there was a gritty reboot of "Weird Science" but it didn't have a happy ending!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    it seems like there are a few girls out there who don't fit into the generalizations I facetiously make when I rant

It's a LOT more than "a few", just so you know.

Hm...no, not really. Most of them are all the same. It took HOURS but I found maybe 5-8 who were different.

I mean in the world ("out there" as you said), not just on that dating site.

Its more about brains not looks. Look even freaky looking guy can get girls -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW80YH0qZ-4
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-04-13 at 07:04 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Soooo nothing happening?

No word yet although she's read my suggested time. Uh oh, Spaghetti O's!

What other girls have you contacted in the last couple of daze? Any?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Others? Hm, well, one. And she hasn't logged in since early last month.

Get to it, son. What have you learned about placing all your eggs in one basket?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's really hard. I don't even have a good opening line: all I ever do is send a greeting which also asks them about something in their profile. 60% of the time, it fails every time.

Stop dwelling on those that don't respond for gawd sakes how many times do we have to keep drilling that into your head. It's not a failure it's called culling out the ****ing herd.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast