+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Link us to your profile!

Hm..perhaps...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Did I forget to mention: Stop being a tit?

On a brighter note: I don't think it's necessary for you to link us to your profile. You're geting responses and you've received first contact so it seems it's not an issue with your profile photos or its contents.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-04-13 at 05:39 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol, yes...Now how do I stop doing that? Wasn't aware I was being one in the first place. Now what I know is, I'm fun hanging out with the guys being a guy. There's nothing at stake with hanging out with the guys; with the girls, it just feels like everything is on the line. Can't screw up.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You only have somthing to lose after you've actually gotten it, certainly before you have gotten it, there is nothing to lose.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Are you creative at all? It helps to imagine and envision what you want and who you want to be.

Creative, yes. Not with flirting, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I admit not getting encouragement very often...or pretty much ever.
    Boo hoo. Welcome to the lives of the rest of us. We all manage without constant support and reinforcement - why do you think you deserve it when nobody else gets it?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

here we go again. Another LR pity party
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most of you people are married. Doesn't count. With that kinda bitchy attitude, makes me wonder if your marriage is suffering. Seems like you need to vent your frustration and someone so you pick me, basil. You've got issues, too, you know that? You're not so high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Most of you people are married. Doesn't count. With that kinda bitchy attitude, makes me wonder if your marriage is suffering. Seems like you need to vent your frustration and someone so you pick me, basil. You've got issues, too, you know that? You're not so high and mighty.

Thats why you are such a pussy LR because lifes been so easy to you. Mature people been tru shit that many their peers didnt survive. After few years when you see the shit that this life was saving up for you you will undestand that right now only your obstacle is you can do anything you want cause no one is holding your back. Not your health, or kids, or partner, or mortage etc. etc.

So again only thing thats holding you back is you and your complexes.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-04-13 at 06:26 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Yeeah, life's been so easy all right..It's been a stroll through the park.

LR, Do you have a part time job?

Got laid off recently, so no. I have a source of income, though until I get one which I am seeking actively.

Go for something in part time in sales. It really will help you with your social fears and insecurities.

You need to garner more faith in yourself. No matter what we say to encourage you, you're not going to believe it until you get some experience under your belt. Self-esteem comes from goals met and accomplishes reached and neither of those things are possible without learning through trial and error, learning from our mistakes through experience. Each experience makes us stronger and forms who we become. You are what you eat so keep plugging away and give up the negativity.

Carry on.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast