+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Nah, you're gettin' laid Cupcake. Maybe even with the current interest.

Lol, and pigs fly...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, here's some good news: I am thinking of getting a 40GB USB HD. Then, I am going to enlist the aid of a pal in....downloading normal kids music! Yep, I'm selling out. I'm going to start liking what kids my age like.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Nope. Broads are junkies: the more one is enamored and wasting their lives with pop culture, the better their chances to score!

You've pumped no birds and you love you some One Direction and Taylor Swift...Fact, bro.

The *fact* that it was the last TV show to have a theme that reached the top of the pop charts? I just love the way you make stuff up and try to pass it off as fact. You better get out of the habit of bullshitting before you try and date a girl. She'll realise you're an idiot before the first date is over.

The Friends theme "I'll be there for you" was top of the charts much more recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'll_Be_There_for_You_(The_Rembrandts_song)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by cerbysuckscok View Post
    Little piece of advice. Crack one off before you go, otherwise if you do get her drunk enough to **** you, it will be over faster than HIA can swallow a bottle of JD.
    I never drink Jack. Raw unsophisticated stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cerbysuckscok View Post
    Not true. I ****ing hate stupid pop culture and I've pumped over fifty birds. Explain that......
    Fifty? Phfagh. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The *fact* that it was the last TV show to have a theme that reached the top of the pop charts? I just love the way you make stuff up and try to pass it off as fact. You better get out of the habit of bullshitting before you try and date a girl. She'll realise you're an idiot before the first date is over.

The Friends theme "I'll be there for you" was top of the charts much more recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'll_Be_There_for_You_(The_Rembrandts_song)
    I forgot about that one.

Anyway, don't ****ing call me a BS'er or an idiot. I might be the latter (although so might you) but don't you have the ****ing gall to call me a BS'er. That's something I actually DON'T do, so when Ierr, it is an honest mistake. Oh yeah and **** you again and so on.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 17-04-13 at 12:46 AM.

Update: I haven't messaged a single girl since the line that Wakeup suggested and which I thought was superb failed. I've got a huge brick wall staring my down. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I forgot about that one.

Anyway, don't ****ing call me a BS'er or an idiot. I might be the latter (although so might you) but don't you have the ****ing gall to call me a BS'er. That's something I actually DON'T do, so when Ierr, it is an honest mistake. Oh yeah and **** you again and so on.
    Hit a nerve did I?

I promise I won't call you a bullshitter if you promise not to use the word 'fact' to describe something you haven't researched.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's easy to forget. It isn't as though I just completely fabricated something. I resent being called a BS'er, although it does take smarts to be one..and to have somewhat sociopathic tendencies. A former friend of mine was a HUGE BS'er, the biggest reason I would hate to be thought of one: I like the fact that I'm nothing like that guy.

No, it's difficult to be a good bullshitter.

Yeah, that's fair to say. I couldn't BS to save my life. I guess that's why I'm so bad with the girls..
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 17-04-13 at 01:17 PM.

We all makes mistakes and we all forget stuff. However, people who don't BS use terms such as "if I remember correctly" or "correct me if I'm wrong" It's the BSers who rush in throwing 'facts' around.

If you're really concerned about not being like your friend, try a little humility when you present arguments. And don't use the word 'fact' unless you've done your research.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast