+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I ordinarily am correct. In fact, to such a degree that this is a real lapse in memory. Kinda wish I was like the guy, though: he gets girls so easily. I'd rather be a huge BS'er and bad friend who gets girls than the opposite and doesn't get girls.
    From what I've seen here, you're ordinarily incorrect, and presenting your ignorant notions as fact.

Don't want to be called a BSer? Don't BS.

Lol, I never seriously present any actual opinions or arguments on here. Can't use that against me, bro. IRL, I say VERY little because I'm afraid of being wrong.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

All I do is give myself those proverbial kicks. I spend most of the day thinking "You suck at this", "You are disgustingly incompetent with girls" and "Why can't you be as good with girls as ______?"
    That's not giving yourself kicks, that's not giving yourself a chance.

Read the book; What To Say When You Talk To Yourself".

All I do is give myself those proverbial kicks. I spend most of the day thinking "You suck at this", "You are disgustingly incompetent with girls" and "Why can't you be as good with girls as ______?"
    That's not giving yourself kicks, that's not giving yourself a chance.

Read the book; "What To Say When You Talk To Yourself".

Not once. Kinda ashamed and embarrassed after having to cancel at the last minute (family came over unexpectedly).
    See, now you're BSing about the Psych being unable to help you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, he can't help me. What I need is a good, healthy relationship. I think I am better qualified to say what I need than some Freud-paraphrasing, truism-spouting guy.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Cupcake, you ain't gonna have a good, healthy relationship until you see a counselor for while. I'd recommend once a week for six months, minimum.

BTW, most if not all psychologists these days completely discount Dr. Fraud.

Probably NEVER gonna have a good healthy relationship with this mug. My only ex would probably laugh if I told her I've never had a girlfriend since broke up in 2005.

See? Quit that shit. You've been told by female forum members that there's nothing wrong with your looks. My wife said you're cute. What could possibly be their agenda?

You're wrong. Get over it. Live it. Love it. Your face is pleasing to at least one female whose judgement I trust. You called me a "righteous dude". My wife, my best friend, the love of my life - would you doubt her? Why? Just because you want to feel sorry for yourself?

Time to quit blaming your looks and your body, and start pointing the finger where it belongs - your attitude.

All right, I see your points. But how come whenever I was positive and upbeat, that my status didn't change with my attitude?

I think I am better qualified to say what I need than some Freud-paraphrasing, truism-spouting guy.
    ^^ and again, even more BS. Have you got any idea how much of a knob you sound like? You may not like being called a bullshitter, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

You can't have a healthy relationship until you are healthy inside. Personally, I disagree with you getting out in the dating world right now - I don't think you could cope with the rejections and breakups involved. And anyone who dates will tell you that dating is FULL of rejections and breakups. I despair when I imagine the mess you will be when a girl finds that you're not the man for her - I think it may tip you over the edge.

A psychologist will give you tools to help you battle self doubt and to help you address your many insecurities. When you've done the work on yourself, you'll be ready to date.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Okay, I was being facetious with that. The non-ironic truth is, I'm afraid that the guy might think of me if I schedule another appointment as some dumb useless kid that cancels appointments and wastes his time.

And nah, I wouldn't "tip" after a breakup: I'd thank my lucky stars I could think of that second girl instead of my ex when looking at my relationship experiences. Lord knows nobody would want to have my ex for a first and only, no siree bob.

Lol, I never seriously present any actual opinions or arguments on here. Can't use that against me, bro. IRL, I say VERY little because I'm afraid of being wrong.
    Are you aware that tone of voice doesn't carry on chat forums? When you're presenting something in what you think is a joking manner, all the nuances are lost and your posts just make you look like a wanker.

If you're not being serious, it really helps to put <joke> or a wink or something to indicate that you're mucking around.

Okay, I was being facetious with that. The non-ironic truth is, I'm afraid that the guy might think of me if I schedule another appointment as some dumb useless kid that cancels appointments and wastes his time.
    It's his JOB to help screw ups. He wouldn't do it if he didn't understand.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast