+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Good point. I'm going to use that right now.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't lower your standards, LR. I mean it. You don't want to be with the wrong girl when the right girl comes along.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Eh, I'll just take whatever I can get. Any girl who likes me, I like by default.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Eh, I'll just take whatever I can get. Any girl who likes me, I like by default.
    Oh hell no.

Trust me on this - being with "Mrs. Right Now" when "Mrs. Right" shows up SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS."

Lol. Yeah, those are true. But that's predicated on there being a "Mrs. Right"...Frankly, I don't even have or could get a "Mrs. Right Now", anyway. High school stalker is God knows where, and the girls I know like(d) me are all taken, some even married!

Nope. Didn't think I was going to need a psychologist, since I'd already had visions of going on a date. Boy, was that misguided.
    LR if trying to date one girl online gets you in a state like this, you do need psychological help. Thing is, it's your psychological state which prevents you finding a girl - the lack of a girl isn't causing your psychological state.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This isn't my normal reaction; then again, this ain't a usual situation. She had the looks of a dream come true. Those are the ones that sting the most. And well, at least I know it isn't genetics to blame (she said I was "handsome"). It's just my stupid brain can't function in dating or social situations,

Lol. Yeah, those are true. But that's predicated on there being a "Mrs. Right"...Frankly, I don't even have or could get a "Mrs. Right Now", anyway. High school stalker is God knows where, and the girls I know like(d) me are all taken, some even married!
    1. There is a "Mrs. Right" out there for you. I'd wager that most of the divorce rate out there is caused by "settling for what you've got". It solves nothing, it just postpones the inevitable breakup, wasting time, money and emotional health.

2. There's nothing wrong with wasting time with Mrs. Right Now for "right now", but don't settle for her. Be ready to jump if it's bad, or if the right one comes along.

So I learned that all the girls who talk about "nice guys" really just want to be objectified. They like the rough, slick d-bags just as much as the others. Apparently, I'm too ****ing nice so if I ever start messaging girls again, I should be sure to drop the usual pet names: "Hey babe, I like your tits. You know you like that compliment so enjoy it, woman,"

There you go generalizing again.

Wrongly (as usual), too. Do that shit and the only responses you get will be angry.

I'd get responses? That would be ironic..almost hilarious, too.

So I learned that all the girls who talk about "nice guys" really just want to be objectified. They like the rough, slick d-bags just as much as the others. Apparently, I'm too ****ing nice so if I ever start messaging girls again, I should be sure to drop the usual pet names: "Hey babe, I like your tits. You know you like that compliment so enjoy it, woman,"
    and this ^^ is why you need a psychologist. Your comments are so inaccurate as to be laughable. Seriously, you need help getting a handle on reality
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It can't be too far from reality (albeit perhaps lacking in subtlety). I have a profile that even HIA has approved of, photos that look decent...but when I send NICE messages that reflect interest, I get jack shit. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. That really wears one down. Not that you, HIA, Wakeup, Indi, PCmaster, Alphyn or any of you really understand what it's like to get rejected like this..

It can't be too far from reality (albeit perhaps lacking in subtlety). I have a profile that even HIA has approved of, photos that look decent...but when I send NICE messages that reflect interest, I get jack shit. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. Ignored. That really wears one down. Not that you, HIA, Wakeup, Indi, PCmaster, Alphyn or any of you really understand what it's like to get rejected like this..
    I'm reliably told that most guys send many many messages in the hope that a few pay off. Why would you expect a different outcome to them? Sense of entitlement Much?

I only message those I have common interests with. So with a probabilistic, very choice criteria it seems like I should do better than indicated.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast