+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Are all the girls you message decent looking? If so, they'll be getting dozens of messages to sort through along with yours. This is why you have to message so many
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You're selective - so are they, and they've got the keys to the kingdom. You are in competition with every other male (douchebag or otherwise) that's also messaging them.

Use the shotgun effect. Mass emails, some will hit the mark.

Mass emails, but tweak each one to fit the person you're contacting. Same as how you tweak your resume for each job you apply for

Edited to add: And all those guys you're in competition with won't see themselves as victims and give up when they get no reply....they'll keep working at it and end up successful.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't lower your standards! Never accept a girl who doesn't think that by marrying you she is getting the best man in the whole world. I wouldn't marry any guy who didn't think that by marrying me he was getting the best girl in the whole world...nor one whom I did not think that same thing of.
    Much luck!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Apparently, I'm too ****ing nice so if I ever start messaging girls again, I should be sure to drop the usual pet names: "Hey babe, I like your tits. You know you like that compliment so enjoy it, woman,"
    But its not you, LR. So, by default, you will not attract someone compatible.

I will say it again: Be Wholehearted. Did you watch Brown's video? You aren't letting go and people can sense this about you. *That's* what is holding you back. God, I wish I could post to you how my online dating messages went. My SO is not the classic ladies man, but damn, he's a go-getter when he knows what he wants. Not slick, not fearless, just himself. THAT is attractive, LR.

Life is so short, LR. You have no idea how much time you waste. I wish I had a flamethrower... I want to set you on fire, kid.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -- George Carlin
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kiara View Post
    Don't lower your standards! Never accept a girl who doesn't think that by marrying you she is getting the best man in the whole world. I wouldn't marry any guy who didn't think that by marrying me he was getting the best girl in the whole world...nor one whom I did not think that same thing of.
    Much luck!
    No offense, Princess, but that isn't your quote. -- It's Gandhis.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Great Carlin quote, Indie. lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speaking of wholehearted, am having another pseudo-procrastination day. I've been fighting a bug for a while but I can't quite let go enough to just sleep for 3 days... as I should.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It usually works for me to go exercise hard enough to get up a good sweat. Bug disappears.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Normally I would too, but my medico says my white cell count is below normal range so I don't think that's a good idea.

I could drink myself unconscious... that would be a rarity. Unfortunately, shagging like rabbits isn't an option right now either. Damn, this sucks.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Nyquil, maybe?

Just got home from school some time ago, so I'll address posts in just a sec because a hilarious development happened that doesn't help my situation at all: So the girl that messaged me first..It seems like there was a lot of interest on her part. Now I find out she's moving in a matter of months for sure. GRAND!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

SO! You can get into her pants before then......

Lol....yeeeeah right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

This is an opportunity. There's a lot of interest on her part - take her out. Have fun, don't get attached, use it to get your confidence up.

If she wants to boink, do so, but wear a condom.

Have fun.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast