+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

That's when you laugh at yourself (a little) and say "I'm such a goofball, I never noticed that part."

Yeah, I said something to that effect. I was somewhat worried that might've made me look too dumb to really want any further correspondence with.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Nope, shows you can take a hit with good humor.

How tall is she, LR? Have you given her your height since she asked you for it or is that section of your profile still blank? If you've filled it in and she's still talking to you then just ask her out if she says no then you can get on with emailing and pursuing other wominzzzz. IMO: You're putting too much time into just her again. Get the yes I'll meet you for coffee or no I won't meet you for coffee out of the way.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-04-13 at 04:59 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

5'7, she is. Which is a bit taller than I am (5'6). From what I've read and heard, girls CAN tell the difference between an inch
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Not when we have small hands (bada bing).

... and she knows you're 5.6 and she's still talking to you so just ask her out, mang.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol, ohhhh my lord...

Yeah, I figured that it didn't matter after all when she messaged back after I filled out the Details pane.

*puts fingers in ears and sings na na nana na na* Don't want to hear you until you say you've asked her to coffee.

Lol. OK, so what do I suggest? She might be a party'er on the weekend and she might busy during the week which is more preferable for me. Help?

You're thinking too much again. Just ask her to meet for coffee (pick a day that is convenient for you)

The bold approach: "Hi Betty you look like you could use a coffeee" How does "Monday at 7:00 sound to you?"

The More reserved approach: Hi Betty, it would be nice to talk to you in person about your opportunity to study abroad, would you like to meet for coffee on "Monday at 7:00" and we can talk about it in person?"

Hopefully if she's busy that day/night/time she'll suggest an alternative (make it work even if it's not your best choice of times or days.

Lmfao...Just out of curiosity, where did you get Betty from? I'm thinking there's a certain TV show that provided you your example name...

Anyway, those are good suggestions. Will do that soon enough.

Soon.... while she's waiting for you to get your shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    5'7, she is. Which is a bit taller than I am (5'6). From what I've read and heard, girls CAN tell the difference between an inch
    My brother's wife is an inch taller than he is. I think you're more hung up on that than she is.

Doooo eeeeeet!

It's obvious she's into you, at least for now. Appearing over-eager isn't really a problem now, it's flattering when someone wants your attention. Just do it, don't play stupid games.

OMG LR just ask her out will ya!

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast