+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

My messages probably suck and are totally prudish. I don't know how to send messages to these girls that don't treat them in such dignified manners; I don't know how to joke around with them. I'd use pickup lines but then when I have to resort to original material, it's going to be painfully obvious that I didn't write the preceding message(s). I'm less worried about in person but at this rate, there's NEVER going to be an in-person..

I once had the ability to send messages, including text...with only one girl ever. 5 years ago.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 09-04-13 at 01:18 PM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Maybe your just stuck in your own self pity? You need to really build up your self esteem and confidence.

I think you have more to offer a woman than you realize. From all the posts/threads of yours that I have read, you seem like a pretty funny guy and intelligent. I would use that to your advantage and just put yourself out there. Stop worring about getting hurt and finding the perfect girl, rather start meeting women while being yourself and it will work out.

In my experience its pretty easy to talk or text a woman once you get that initial introduction over. Ask them questions, be witty/funny/charming, and still be sensitive (listen and take interest to what they say and comment if apporopriate). Other things that help is noticing a woman's apperance, they really appreciate it when you notice that they dressed a bit nicer/sexier or did their hair differently so make sure to compliment/comment on it.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 10-04-13 at 12:50 AM.

Hello ! This thinking will lead you to ass !

Instead look on yourself like a friend. Not why they wont like you but why they WILL ! So look for qualities in yourself.

1. Trying to get a girl
    2. Not giving up
    3. Looking up information on internet lol
    4. Having dick and sexually energy(thats is a lot as you will undrstand when you get older)
    5. Willing to do stupid shit for girls
    6. Ability to write and express your thoughts - 4k posts in just 2 years WTF !
    7. Not taking drugs not being criminal, not smoking etc
    8. Riding bike taking - care of your health
    9. Actually respecting girls a bit too and

Thats what girl that will like you will see in you and even more things that you dont see yourself. And so will you see in that girl only positive side.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-04-13 at 01:12 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

no you are not a fun guy. You sit in your room all day-even study from home. You never go anywhere or do anything and you are unwilling to take action to change your situation.

jeez when you are just typing on a screen it should be easy to just chat normally like you always would.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    no you are not a fun guy. You sit in your room all day-even study from home. You never go anywhere or do anything and you are unwilling to take action to change your situation.
    I go all over the place...by myself. Friends are too busy.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

That means time to get more friends. Go to places that like gym or cycling club where you can meet your new mates.

Yeah, I've got a slew of things coming up through meetup.com But I'm not sure that'll help much with girls; that's not going to teach me to send first, second and third messages or the art of the dreaded text conversation.

Learn to create and keep friendship than you will find it easier to start relationship with a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I go all over the place...by myself. Friends are too busy.
    Dude you need a wingman...a brother in arms! maybe a mentor or something...and a swift kick in the ass. How old are you again, if you don't mind me asking?

In High School I was viewed as a total nerd because I got really good grades and was fat. Truth is school was easy for me as I have a very good memory, just seem to grasp concepts right away, and complete work very efficiently. So I never had a GF in high school, I would talk to a few girls in class but I don't think any of them considered me romantically at all.

Well I used college to remake myself, but still kept my same personality just with confidence. Lost the weight/got in good shape and grew about 4 inches to a little over 6ft tall. Started meeting girls in class, through friends, and with my new conifidence I was able to talk and get girls I wanted. My intellegence and humor made it easy to keep a conversation going and get the girl interested.

So what I am trying tell you is to use your personality. Your a funny/sacrasitc dude. If you can be yourself and be witty around women they are bound to find you interesting. They key is to be funny/witty and a even a little sarcastic without being mean. Always be a gentleman.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 10-04-13 at 04:13 AM.

Same shit, different day, LR. Seriously. Get over yourself.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah, but the difference is I've actually been trying.

Then just stop and keep at it. You're looking for re-enforcement again. Just keep on doing what you've been doing and something will click eventually. This maudalin whoa is me is not conducive to bringing goog things to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Link us to your profile!
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then just stop and keep at it. You're looking for re-enforcement again. Just keep on doing what you've been doing and something will click eventually. This maudalin whoa is me is not conducive to bringing goog things to you.
    Well, I admit not getting encouragement very often...or pretty much ever.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast