+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    "Not hard to flirt"? I think it would be easier to bounce with a pogo stick on a trampoline and recite Keats than flirt.
    Like anything you have to practice it until it becomes naturaly and part of who you are.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/flirting_tips/

Oh and ignore the first guys comments. You're already half way there to being lazy about getting women so don't let his jaded opinion influence you to be anymore negative. No looking for more reasons to be lazy about it by blaming it on men being the one's that "have to do all the work."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This may be a better place for you to start reading:

http://bitchbuzz.com/life/flirtexting-the-awkward-art-of-flirting-via.html

Or..

http://www.justaguything.com/the-art-of-flirting
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-04-13 at 04:42 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

AoYpu ask questions about her,eh?What kind of qiestions?
    I Mustashe You a question...

Well, I guess that "30% outgoing" line, which I thought very funny, didn't fly with the girl..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Stop coming in with cryptic bs and just tell us what happened. It will save bandwidth.

"Not hard to flirt"? I think it would be easier to bounce with a pogo stick on a trampoline and recite Keats than flirt.
    Flirting isn't difficult. You know that. What's difficult is getting past your fear of being rebuffed. That's why you find it difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Stop coming in with cryptic bs and just tell us what happened. It will save bandwidth.
    Well, when I was typing that, I couldn't be sure at the time if she definitely didn't care for it. Now I know she doesn't. What a bitch! Even worse, our match % if over 90!
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 14-04-13 at 05:57 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Flirting isn't difficult. You know that. What's difficult is getting past your fear of being rebuffed. That's why you find it difficult.
    For me, it's the opposite: If I had good flirting material, I wouldn't be scared whatsoever. But I have no flirting aptitude whatsoever; I think a potato could do it better.

Well, when I was typing that, I couldn't be sure at the time if she definitely didn't care for it. Now I know she doesn't. What a bitch! Even worse, our match % if over 90!
    More cryptic crap from you LR. Stop being annoying and have an adult conversation with us in here at least. What happened? Not your commentary or your opinion.. just the facts jack.

Never mind, it doesn't matter. Just next her and onto emailing someone else.

Lol, whoa whoa whoa; I didn't think I was jerking anyone around. I don't possess the kind of psychic abilities to read the girls' minds to know if I'll get a response or not. I did not; very disappointed. Might be one of the worst rejections yet. Oh well..

Well, I got a response from the girl that wants to meet. Thursday around 5, it would seem..

just because she didn't answer you hardly makes her a bitch nor does it make you a failure.

Good news on the Thursday at 5:00. Make sure you confirm on the day of and that she confirms it's still on.

Yup. Now the thing is, since she lives 20+ miles away, I'm wondering whether or not it would be courteous if not the expected thing to do to ask to meet at a coffee shop halfway.

That would be a fine suggestion.

agree! Have some suggestions ready as to where to meet half way and tell her if she has a preference for a place to let you know.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast