+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm not AMAZING

i'm not AMAZING

I started dating this guy. Hes really nice and I like him. But after the second date he claimed to be in love with me. He sends me mail saying he misses me and says hes thinking about me constantly. Most people would appreciate this, instead I feel like its unnrealistic. He's met me twice. He was really chill in the beginning but now he's gotten to the point of obsession almost. I talked to him and said "i hope ur kidding about the love thing. u may be infatuated with me, but not in love. lets move slow". He got upset over this and said "not everything i say is a joke =\ ". I think the relationship has potential but is this weird or I just being paranoid?

I don't want someone to worship me...seriously.
    Hes had 5 gfs in the past, which he didnt love, he claims.
    But im "different" and hes really attracted to me.
    We've only been out on two dates, he doesnt fully know me yet.
    Yet, he gets jelous.
    Help.

No, your not paranoid. I think he' going WAY overboard. Especially after 2 dates! Noone falls in love after 2 dates!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Maybe he believes in love at first sight but its actually he's just overly obsessed with you and things will just get worse if you don't make things clear to him that he's taking things too fast.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

If he's bustin' your chops now, what's he gonna bust when he thinks he "has" you?

Sounds like the sort of thing i would do when i was about 17/19. Lookin back when i actually got the girl id slightly lose interest. How old are the two of you??

Quote Originally Posted by easilyinspired
    "i hope ur kidding about the love thing. u may be infatuated with me, but not in love. lets move slow".
    How the hell do you know?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

He's NOT in love with you. He wants a lot of action very early on.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Wow, I see there is alot of psychics on here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

OV, Let's say this girl makes a decision to go ahead and trust him with what he said...Few weeks after he wants to sleep with her and because they're both in love, it's all good. After that, this kid starts feeling different for some reason...What happened? Not in love anymore? Thats because when somebody barely knows you and hasn't experienced anything significant with you, you can never say you are in love with that person. For the sake of this post, let's also say she's a virgin and he ends up taking advantage of her, I don't know about you, but i'd be feel sorry for her not to mention the guys (player types) would come on here saying things like.."Oh well, you should have known better".
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Run. Run fast and far. He sounds psycho.

Well, if he has previously known you and you have been friends with him then maybe he is in love. Otherwise, yeah, he is trying to get in your pants or a psycho in the making

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kick him in the balls and break it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Kick him in the balls and break it off.
    Yeah totally.. kick him in the nuts. lol.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

but, he really is a great guy. when we're together he acts normal, he doesnt rush, just casual. online is where he "opens up" and all of the sudden he thinks i'm great. i don't want to lose him, i think theres alot of potential. we have alot of the same interests and come from the same country (we both came here 6-7 years ago).

i do appreciate the advice though

You know him best...If you don't think he'll take advantage of you, then stick with him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast