+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell her?

Should I tell her?

A guy I talk to occasionally talk to told me he was getting bored with his girlfriend and wanted to dump her. I happen to have had a crush on his grlfriend even before I knew she had a boyfriend and I talk to her often and I am very sure she likes me. So ... do I tell her that he doesnt really care for her or just wait for my chance and see. I am not trying to break up their relationship out of spite, I feel bad for her knowing he doesnt really like her, on top of the fact I like her.
    Thanks

No, you should not tell her. It's really none of your business. You'll be the bad guy if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by OKANEED View Post
    A guy I talk to occasionally talk to told me he was getting bored with his girlfriend and wanted to dump her. I happen to have had a crush on his grlfriend even before I knew she had a boyfriend and I talk to her often and I am very sure she likes me. So ... do I tell her that he doesnt really care for her or just wait for my chance and see. I am not trying to break up their relationship out of spite, I feel bad for her knowing he doesnt really like her, on top of the fact I like her.
    Thanks
    You're a pussycunt orbiter, which means she probably wouldn't actually **** you anyway. She probably just likes the attention you give her, otherwise she'd have dumped her boyfriend or just ****ed you already. If you're so sure she likes you, then just make a move and kiss her.

No its better to wait till they have already split up. If they have been together a long time-shell need time to get over him or selse youll just be a rebound.

Just wait for now-after they break up you can decide what you want to do then.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're a pussycunt orbiter, which means she probably wouldn't actually **** you anyway. She probably just likes the attention you give her, otherwise she'd have dumped her boyfriend or just ****ed you already. If you're so sure she likes you, then just make a move and kiss her.
    Chriiiiist...somebody overdo the steroids?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Okay, ^^that made me lol...

Op: This isn't any of your beezzzzzzz wax so just stay out of it. Do take measures not to find yourself placed on the friends ladder though. That means not hanging around being her emotional tampon, male girlfriend. If he doesn't like her then I'm sure she feels that he's being indifferent and it will end on it's own naturally. In the meantime if you want to fk someone, find someone else who you can do. If you get into this girls pants you'll likely lose respect for her because she's doing you while cheating.. or you'll be on here crying because she's talking to other guys and that's how you stole her so you think she can be stolen away from you. Pffft.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-04-13 at 08:23 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion