+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend trouble

Girlfriend trouble

My girlfriend and I have been in relationship for about one year now. I recently made a mistake of checking her mail after she had forgotten to log out. I read some emails she had exchanged with a guy she met last year while traveling. The guy had written that he loved her and she wrote to him that she was thinking about him a lot. I don't know how to tackle this, should I tell I read through her msgs and found out? I know it was wrong and insecure of me to do what I did, I regret it!

was she your girlfriend when she wrote the emails?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah she was

Well if he loves her then he shouldnt write to her. Cause she have boyfriend now. And she should tell him that. However make sure it dont go any further cause people been loosing their girlfriends like that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You should talk to her about it if you suspect her of cheating and ask her to be honest with you. You deserve to know the truth regardless of how you got the information.

Ok,I know its wrong,But try to get her password.Do it on your own computer and see what else she has written.Also,Again,This is wrong,Check her texts.Thats how i cought My Boyfreind cheating,Might nit be diff woth a girl.

Take her on the jeremy kyle show for a lie detector test

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Take her on the jeremy kyle show for a lie detector test
    Michelle, I think you're secretly my best friend.

Elijah, don't worry about telling her what you found. Just dump her with no explanation, and ignore all contact from her. It will drive her completely crazy. As much as Michelle thinks you deserve the truth, she's not going to give you the truth. I can guarantee if you confront her with what you found, she will admit that they kissed and that's it. We all know they were probably having sex the entire time there were traveling together. Whatever the case, we can be sure she cheated on you. You know enough of the truth, so don't be a drama queen. Dump her. It will be way easier than always wondering what she's up to.