+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What men think about female virgins

Quote Originally Posted by solip View Post
    Well of course I don't go all: "Hey dude, you know, I'm a virgin yay for me =D", if they never talk about it, I wouldn't see a reason to talk about that either
    I've had guys I like ask me if I am a virgin before, and I didn't really understand why they did that, I mean, I even think it's more important to them than to me

So I was talking more about, if I should say that when they ask me
    If it didn't mean that much to you,then any explanation other than "Yeah, I'm a virgin" seems superfluous. Not to mention saying "involuntarily celibate" and "never had the chance" kinda sounds like low self-esteem...It's essentially saying, "Nobody's thought me ****able before"...Just not a good vibe, saying this as a guy. Not to mention that that is incredibly awkward. How's a guy supposed to respond positively? "Yeah, I'd **** you."?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Strange...no one ever asked me.
    Maybe I tend to like guys who are just looking for sex and don't want to do it with a virgin xD

Maybe it's because of where I live, who knows. Now that I think about it, the last 2 guys I liked a lot both asked me the same thing. I didn't really like anyone before them.

Ok so maybe this has come up before but I don't want to revive some old thread or look through pages and pages of tons of people asking for different stuff, so here I ask:

Why do men think that when they take a girl's virginity, she will instantly fall in love with him?

I think that, if the girl falls in love with the guy it's not exactly because they had sex, it's because she just fell in love with him and while sex may be one of the reasons, it's most certainly not the main one, or the trigger for falling in love with him.

Would you date a female virgin?
    Do you agree with the people that say that virgins fall in love too quickly?

The reason I ask this is because I am a virgin, and my male friends who know this always pester me as if it were a bad thing, as if no one would want to be with me because of that, because any guy I get would be scared of me falling in love with him the moment he takes away my v-card. I think it's ridiculous. But I want to know your thoughts on it.

GO GO GO
    1. Because it often happens. Girls are much more likely to equate sex and love. Not always, and not always just girls, but that's the way I'd bet.

2. At this point in my life, hell no I'd not date a virgin. Disregarding my marital status, I'm just not interested in teaching a young woman how to ****. When I was young, it would've been a different story.

3. Not always, but as a rule of thumb, yes.

Maybe I tend to like guys who are just looking for sex and don't want to do it with a virgin xD

Maybe it's because of where I live, who knows. Now that I think about it, the last 2 guys I liked a lot both asked me the same thing. I didn't really like anyone before them.

Obviously they are picking up some vibe from you or it's your demeanor, or your body language......maybe you look inexperienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    If it didn't mean that much to you,then any explanation other than "Yeah, I'm a virgin" seems superfluous. Not to mention saying "involuntarily celibate" and "never had the chance" kinda sounds like low self-esteem...It's essentially saying, "Nobody's thought me ****able before"...Just not a good vibe, saying this as a guy. Not to mention that that is incredibly awkward. How's a guy supposed to respond positively? "Yeah, I'd **** you."?
    Respond positively to what?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Obviously they are picking up some vibe from you or it's your demeanor, or your body language......maybe you look inexperienced.
    Maybe it is that... I'm kind of a childish girl xD But I don't see the problem in that, if someone likes me then he should like me as I am, I guess in the end it amounts to that

How is any guy going to respond to you saying "I've never had sex because the guys don't want to have sex with me"? It isn't rocket science; that is awkward and a conversation killer.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh
    Well I've never actually replied with that when they asked if I was a virgin, I just said: Yeah I am a virgin
    Now when they ask why, I think that's a very different matter, and if I recall correctly one of them asked me why, to which I replied: because I haven't had the chance

Not that I go looking for it either, and it's not that guys don't want to have sex with me, it's me that doesn't want to have sex with the ones that I could've possibly ****ed

Ohhh....OK, that is different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12