+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Her past is bothering me

I think that Lover97 and toknow should work together to create a time machine. Then they can travel back into the past to defend the virginity of Lover97's girlfriend. Oh, and assassinate Hitler before 1938, because that's what any good time traveler should do.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I think that Lover97 and toknow should work together to create a time machine. Then they can travel back into the past to defend the virginity of Lover97's girlfriend. Oh, and assassinate Hitler before 1938, because that's what any good time traveler should do.
    And see Rachel Welch in that furry bikini fighting dinosaurs.

LOL...people, stop crying already!
    Last edited by toknow; 16-04-13 at 01:55 PM.

We're not crying. We're laughing
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

A person's previous relationships are part of what make them the person they are. So chances are, some of the things you like about this girl are a product of those relationships.

Should she be jealous about your previous relationships? And if not, why not?

If the reason not is because those relationships don't compare with the one you're in now then you should allow yourself to believe the same of her.

I think the comments about sluts in previous posts are simply ridiculous and bordering on misogyny. There is no justification for the view that it's ok for a guy to have multiple partners but not for a girl - that kind of hypocrisy should have gone out with the ark.

The only time it's acceptable for you to hold someone to high standards is if you are prepared to hold yourself up to the same.

Bottom line, if you expect her to accept that you have a romantic and sexual past then you have to accept that she has one too.

She is with *you* now and you say you love her a great deal. If she says she loves you then that is a wonderful thing and you should count yourself a lucky guy to have her. Challenge those jealous feelings every time they come up, don't give in to them because if you do they'll destroy your relationship - and it will be your insecurity doing that, not her past.

Oh no, I gave Richard thanks ....and out of the corner of my eye I saw something about 'deducting thanks'. Did I read right? Mods, can you please reverse if it went as a negative?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123