+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her past is starting to bother me

Her past is starting to bother me

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 months but I love her so much. I've been in longer relationships but have never loved any of them this much. Of course with love comes jealousy. I cannot get over my girls past. When I'm with her I'm fine but when I'm not and have time on my hands I can't stop thinking about it. She has been with 2 people in high school and her first year of college she was with 4 ppl. They weren't one night stands, they were actually people she thought she would end up being with. She's not the type to be with anyone if there not going to make a commitment because she stopped talking to them for that reason. Me and her had sex after a little over a week but we were literally hanging out for about 5 hours everyday before we did. I need help getting over her past... Its not really the 2 in high school that bothers me. It is the 4 people she was with her freshman year of college that bothers me. 6 is not a high number but i still get jealous. Someone please help me.

Haha, bro! i have the same issue, my GF is a very sweet person, she lost her virginity with me and was before me with a BF for almost 2 years ! but still... I know she was fooling around with some guys I know and I hate them because they are all assholes, thats why I also sometimes have a hard time thinking about that. But I calm myself down, we are not perfect... Its almost impossible to find a girl that was just waiting for you and noone else the whole life Ive also been with some girls I regret, so... who am I to judge her past, everyone has made mistakes.

Sounds to me you have very little experience and it's eating at you because she has. There is nothing you can do but wait till the infatuation period subsides in about a month or two. Just be happy you found new love and ENJOY it!

Is your self esteem that bad? She is with you now bro, why do you care? Do yourself a favor stop being a lame cornball and get over it.

My bf is the same way (I have a decent number) every relationship has jealousy. I think if it really bugs you maybe you should just talk to her.

Or dump her and go looking for a virgin. Those are your choices: change your attitude or change girlfriends.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lover97 View Post
    Of course with love comes jealousy. I cannot get over my girls past.

Nope. With insecurity comes jealousy, and it's obvious from the rest of you post that you've got some issues with it. Can't help you there, bro - maybe seeing a counselor will help.

A jealousy is ok in a relationship but a lot ruins it trust me