+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the panties

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So hey, how about you describe the array of smells you've experienced?
    Lol. Normally in my experience, if a girl has a nasty looking walk, then more likely she smells like she walks. Now I like a plump butt but not oversized and sloppy because if its too big, 9 times out of ten, she has a hard time keeping it clean.

Take a look at this.... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ofzs10FwtKM/TgZtlC7-RnI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/R755XaYXLM8/s1600/Butt.jpg

Could you imagine diving into that? Could you imagine the smell? smdh...You know its not clean. No ****ing way.

But to answer your question. Most of the time I like a girl who has that natural scent of her juices and then she smell like whatever lotion or perfume she use and if they leaving the club, even better. But I had girls go to the bathroom before we do it if we been out all day and I hear the water running so their clean, you know they care. The more you have sex with her throughout the day, night, her real scent should come out. The outside surface tells you nothing but if you dig deep or play really in her, you will get her scent. I only had a few girls who really smelled bad and I didnt hit them. That strong fishy or rough smell is a turn off and theres no way Im diving into that.

So a guy goes to the doctor for a physical and the doctor says to him: "I'm going to need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample. The guy says: "Geeze doc, I'm in a hurry. Can't I just leave you my underwear?"

Budda bing!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I dont get your point.

I always pack the plastic. I have not used one before, I will admit. I'm talking about smells. I never said anything about, you cant predict anything through a smell even though the clean one can be tricky. But If it stinks, she more likely has an infection. I wouldnt even dive in with a rubber.

We all know this, so whats your point?

Well since your not getting great answers ill say I wear Victoria's secret thongs because I can get a matching bra or corset!

and no I don t wear them to bed because I don't sleep in anything

Quote Originally Posted by mncountrygirl View Post
    Well since your not getting great answers ill say I wear Victoria's secret thongs because I can get a matching bra or corset!

and no I don t wear them to bed because I don't sleep in anything
    Agreed. I like boyshorts and my Bf like for me to walk around in them. I dont like sleeping with a lot of clothes on personally, the less the better.

well working for a fire and flood restoration company for over 20 years, and hearing how some of the customers we've had were out on the front street with nothing to cover up with after they had to run out of their burning house, you might want to think twice about sleeping in the nude.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    well working for a fire and flood restoration company for over 20 years, and hearing how some of the customers we've had were out on the front street with nothing to cover up with after they had to run out of their burning house, you might want to think twice about sleeping in the nude.
    haha that happened to me when we had a bedroom fire in my house but I cant fall asleep in clothes

I don't care for a bra either at night. Signatures huh? I like that....

sometimes it's just a bath robe...but it's something.

I get so claustrophobic in clothes at night naked next to my guy is a way better feeling

Quote Originally Posted by mncountrygirl View Post
    I get so claustrophobic in clothes at night naked next to my guy is a way better feeling
    Me too... 'cept the "guy" part. Can't stand being confined in clothing at night.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Me too... 'cept the "guy" part. Can't stand being confined in clothing at night.
    being unclothed in bed with the person you love is the best feeling ever!!!!

Yes... yes it is. Love feeling my wife's skin against mine.

it makes me feel so secure like nobody could ever hurt me and loved too!!!

I know sounds dumb

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast