+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting the panties

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    well working for a fire and flood restoration company for over 20 years, and hearing how some of the customers we've had were out on the front street with nothing to cover up with after they had to run out of their burning house, you might want to think twice about sleeping in the nude.
    My hubby did survive a burning house at night. When we met, he made sure to sleep in his undies. But after he started sleeping nude with me, he'd hang his undies on the end of the bed for quick escape if need be.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My hubby did survive a burning house at night. When we met, he made sure to sleep in his undies. But after he started sleeping nude with me, he'd hang his undies on the end of the bed for quick escape if need be.
    I always know where my bathrobe is hanging.

So I had a couple of chicks leave their panties behind. I swear I think their trying to set me up. How in the hell do you forget your bright pink thong? Do you all do this on purpose? If I see them, I will had them to the girl, like "here babe".

BTW Babygirls, Try to stay clean. Everyone sweats sometimes but its a difference from natural and dirty butt. I believe most all guys will check out a girl panties if they see them lying around. It's natural instinct. Some females look through their mens boxers too. I've had that happen. Crazy girl I used to deal with, I woke up and caught her smelling my dick. She said, I know you cheating. You washed it. Crazy girl man.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyTerron View Post
    ...I woke up and caught her smelling my dick. She said, I know you cheating. You washed it. Crazy girl man.
    ...Lmao...

Ya we had a guy on here that wanted to know where he could get a sperm test kit so he can test the discharge in his GFs panties. What an idiot. Oh and another one was asking if the white staining in his GF's panties means she was out screwing another guy. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyTerron View Post
    So I had a couple of chicks leave their panties behind. I swear I think their trying to set me up. How in the hell do you forget your bright pink thong? Do you all do this on purpose? If I see them, I will had them to the girl, like "here babe".
    Keep them. Mementos.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Man, this chick I know is always leaving her panties laying around my bedroom floor.

Darned wife.

Hey OP; any interesting panties you've seen? Granny panties? polka dot? edible?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What a thread...reminds me of my college years, particularly the 2 years I was in the dorms. Fun times.

I think women leave their panties for a few reasons...1) Marking her territory 2) reason to come back 3) wants him to remember her 4) was in a hurry and couldn't find them, as they get thrown around and mixed up within the covers/couch.IMHO i think the 4th probably the norm. They are like crap I got to get to work or class and I cant find my undies..screw it...im out...lol.

As for the kind that a woman wears...I love booty/boy shorts and those bikni like panties that are not full coverage, not a thong, but go into her butt a bit...very sexy. I definitey appreciate a woman's lingerie as it not only makes her feel sexy, but is a definite turn on.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 11-04-13 at 09:18 PM.

I think the OP has a LOT of issues. loser!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think the OP has a LOT of issues. loser!
    I think the whole keeping panties as trophies is very juvenile. But, the topic about why women leave them is quite interesting as I enjoy looking into the psyche of woman. IMHO most guys are lost when it come to women and have no idea how to read them.

For example...I was watching the game at my friend's house and his wife (also a close friend) came home from work. She seemed tired and asked what they were doing about dinner. He said, "didn't you say this morning you were making the chicken?" She sighed said ok and went upstairs. I looked at him and was like your an ass, she is tired and you have been home for hours. He totally could not read the "tea leaves." So I got up and seasoned the chicken, put on some rice and beans, and some veggies. By the time she came back down everything was cooking and she was so happy not to have to do anything.

I think if more guys just started watching the signs, facial expressions, and just demenor of women they would be much better off. I mean come on its not that hard to see your girl is tired, so offer a massage or to fix her something to eat....simple stuff goes a long way.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 11-04-13 at 09:50 PM.

That was really nice of you. Bet she was thinking "I married the wrong man" lol

I don't have a clue why shed leave panties behind *shrugs* He just throws mine on the floor or they end up at the end of the bed.. one could get lost haha

On the whole topic of reading women or just people in general-I think that has a lot to do with emotional intelligence. Some people have it-some don't. And some people know full well shes tired and not in the mood to cook but just don't care and expect her to do it anyway.

LOL she is like a sister...but I try to help my buddies out where I can. Also, I love to cook so usually when Im over a friends house they somehow manage to get me in the kitchen. My cooking is actually a problem sometimes because in the past women were a bit afraid to cook for me as they didn't think their food could compare to mine. But, I am happy just for the effort.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast