+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Getting the panties

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    On the whole topic of reading women or just people in general-I think that has a lot to do with emotional intelligence. Some people have it-some don't. And some people know full well shes tired and not in the mood to cook but just don't care and expect her to do it anyway.
    So true. I can't do that. One thing I used to do for my exGF sometimes was if on Thurs night or Friday morning she talked about all the chores/cleaning or whatever needed to be done and how she would do it on saturday while I was out (usually helping my mother with her catering event/business). Since I was off on Fridays I would just get everything done and when she came home she would find a cleanass house, fridge stocked, and dinner and wine waiting. Prolly spoiled her too much, but thats just my way of doing something nice.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 11-04-13 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    So true. I can't do that. One thing I used to do for my exGF sometimes was if on Thurs night or Friday morning she talked about all the chores/cleaning or whatever needed to be done and how she would do it on saturday while I was out (usually helping my mother with her catering event/business). Since I was off on Fridays I would just get everything done and when she came home she would find a cleanass house, fridge stocked, and dinner and wine waiting. Prolly spoiled her too much, but thats just my way of doing something nice.
    Ya my bf is really good too to help out. He works very hard and I get home before him so I do most the cleaning/cooking and I dont mind but hes very domesticated and does what he can when he has time or hed always notice if Im tired and tell me to sit down while he makes tea. Its nice not to be treated as if its "my job" to do it

Exactly you do things for the other person because you care and want to make them happy. If more people would just pickup the slack where it is needed and be considerate we would be much better off.

Exactly you do things for the other person because you care and want to make them happy. If more people would just pickup the slack where it is needed and be considerate we would be much better off.
    I'd even go a step further and say that should be applied to life in general, not just a relationship and chores around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I'd even go a step further and say that should be applied to life in general, not just a relationship and chores around the house.
    Yes! Definitely. It is as simple as thinking of the next person. Like that idot who parks like an ass and messes up the next spot. Why can't people just take a few more seconds to park properly and be considerate of the next person.

Me personally I will go out of my way to help someone. The other day I was at Cosco and noticed a woman trying to put a bunch of big cases of water in her car by herself. So i went over and helped her out.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 11-04-13 at 11:44 PM.

emotional intelligence. life lesson: avoid people who dont have any

Avioding them....I wish its like the plague they are everywhere!

Yes! Definitely. It is as simple as thinking of the next person. Like that idot who parks like an ass and messes up the next spot. Why can't people just take a few more seconds to park properly and be considerate of the next person.

Me personally I will go out of my way to help someone. The other day I was at Cosco and noticed a woman trying to put a bunch of big cases of water in her car by herself. So i went over and helped her out.
    And those assholes that cheat. they should be hung

I can never understand a cheater. If I didn't want to be with the person I was with I would leave them. No reason to cheat, just end the relationship.

I think the OP has a LOT of issues. loser!
    Wrong. Awesome guy. WINNER!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Hanged....

Oh... I thought she meant big dicked.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wish my man would do something like that!!!!! My boyfriend doesn't even know how to use the vaccume!

Also sometimes its easier to cheat than it is to end a relationship!
    Last edited by mncountrygirl; 12-04-13 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mncountrygirl View Post
    I wish my man would do something like that!!!!! My boyfriend doesn't even know how to use the vaccume!

Also sometimes its easier to cheat than it is to end a relationship!
    You best teach him then. There's no excuse for that this day and age.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You best teach him then. There's no excuse for that this day and age.
    I tried teaching a damn monkey would be easier!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast