+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the panties

Getting the panties

Hey- some of you can keep yours because I know everyones not fresh...kidding. Im sure all of you are clean

Random thoughts and Questions here. I was thinking about when I was in college, I had a roommate who would collect the girls panties or thongs that they left over after hitting them. I never collected them but still to this day before I have sex with a girl, I will play with her and smell my finger to make sure she clean and see how she smells. Most girls just blush. Some girls have purposely left their thongs in my bed and I do put my nose in it because I know I will like it, because if a chic stinks I wont **** her anyway. If I really like her, I will wash him for her. Not hand wash. Machine wash lol.

Point of this is I was out with some friends and this real attractive female was just dancing and this other guy said, she fine and he whispered something in her ear. I kid you all not, she went in the baththroom, came out, put her thong in his pocket and he gave her 50 dollars. hahaha. Funny thinking about it. We laughed about it. It was funny.

Would any of you girls sell you thongs or panties and if so, at what price? Ever purposely leave your thongs in a guys bed..do me a favor, i feel like a girl is trying to set me up when that happens, stop that shit please if your doing it. Guys, ever got caught up in this?

Women do you prefer thongs or panties? Ever went somewhere without any? Do you sleep in them? I prefer none, joking, I like boy shorts. Guys what about you? Just bored, want to get some laughs today.

... Wtf? ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... Wtf? ...
    Lol. Totally rolling my eyes right now.

That guy is a BAMF, collecting their panties as trophies...Can he be my wingman? Shiiiiit...Move over Harrison Ford; I think I've got a new hero!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

L-o-s-e-r..........................!

They sell them in vending machines in Japan:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Human sexuality is... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    l-o-s-e-r..........................!
    b-a-d-a-s-s....
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 11-04-13 at 06:31 AM. Reason: explain that ALL CAPS for emphasis was not allowed...man, that guy is awesome!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

no, LR. It's definately spelled: l.o.s.e.r.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    L-o-s-e-r..........................!
    Well shit, I guess we all know who's panties are unwanted.

That's funny but not accurate; from what I think I've seen of smackie, she's attractive.

Be that as it may but have you smelled it to confirm that her panties are wanted?

Joking.
    Last edited by JerseyTerron; 11-04-13 at 07:14 AM.

Lol...this is pure craziness. If you really want to answer I prefer pretty panties from Victoria's Secret. Their comfortable, sexy and sensual. I might as well answer, its not like anyone on here will ever get a whiff of this anyway.

Buying panties is hardly better than in "Sixteen Candles"..In fact, it isn't.

So hey, how about you describe the array of smells you've experienced?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    They sell them in vending machines in Japan:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Human sexuality is... interesting.
    Wtf? Who would actually buy those in public? What is this world coming to?!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast