+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes a girl "attractive"?

What makes a girl "attractive"?

I don't mean just physical beauty. What aspects of her physique make an attractive girl? And, most importantly, what aspects of her personality and behavior?
    Do you prefer quiet girls, or outspoken ones? Ambitious, or calm? Worried about looks, or carefree? Funny, or serious? Smart and studious, or wild? In what kinds of makeup/clothing do you like to see a girl?
    Thanks!
    -PK.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

The majority will like outspoken. I don't; that means they're going to be vain, want to party all the goddamn time and get drunk and make asses of themselves. Or start some pseudo-charity club that actually has consequences opposite of their intent, like donating a turkey to poor families who subsequently resent being made pity-cases and hate the living hell out of the rest of society afterwards.

I like quiet girls because they're misunderstood. Not to mention, talk is usually pretty cheap. The best relationships can perhaps be without pointless words and phrases being expressed. I think separating ambitious and calm into mutually exclusive traits is somewhat erroneous; one can be ambitious and calm simultaneously, I think.

Smart and studious is best for me, sexually wild would be the only real kind of wild ideal to me.

Now I am obviously pretty different in tastes. However, I know guys' minds being a guy myself: I could tell you everything guys look for.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, I resent that. I'm an outspoken girl, yet I would never want to party all the time. I don't like parties, they scare me; I've never touched alcohol and don't plan to; and I don't believe I make an ass of myself. I would much rather occasionally go fishing, horseback riding or swimming, or ride racehorses, LOL! And as to creating charities, I'm the kind of girl who would be far more likely to donate to the WWF than create my own charitable organization, unless perhaps it were a no-kill animal shelter. XD
    Still, I can totally see what you mean!

Burn the page for me

Kiara, Love's Reject is bitter and twisted. Just ignore him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Twisted, maybe. In a good sense. Like the creators of South Park or Ren & Stimpy. Bitter? No. Insightful and ever the expert, yes!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I like loud girls who say what they think even when its >_<. Girls who dont wana be everyone friend but have something special unique about them. I beleive that face tells about character and smile(a true open smile) can tell about girls heart. You can tell by the smile if dreams are living in her heart. This is the strongest smile. That kinda smile can steal a guys heart.

Smile can tell if girl is heartbroken too. It will be smile with bad hiden pain or just a smile who looks like made of plastic.

Basicaly if girl is healty, optimistic, full with vitality, thinking with her own brains and have a dream or target in her life then everything else follows. The rest is just 10%
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think the most that counts in a girl is Smarts,Funny,Cute,And Quiet but not Too quiet.

The outdoors kind of girl,Maybe?Based that 3 guys like me,Im just posting my personality and other stuff.
    When I see the popular chrowd I think 'The Only Effing Reason they're popluar is because they have Self-Esteem meter up to Full!!' because In reality,They arent pretty,Nice,much less smart.Yet,Alot of guys Like her.Her name is Caitlyn and here is her personality:
    Dumb,Stuck Up,Fairly Ugly,And LOUD.

Smarts and Being Funny are two big things you should look for in a girl.Cutness,Also,But dont turn down girls cuz they dont have Brunette hair or they dont have Hazel Eyes.Or Because of the shirt they r wearing says If Your Happy and you know it,Slap your freind! wich is AKA my fav shirt.No girl is perfect,But I think i've made my point.
    ♥My Night In Shining Armor Is acctualy a loser in Tin Foil♥

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kiara View Post
    I don't mean just physical beauty. What aspects of her physique make an attractive girl? And, most importantly, what aspects of her personality and behavior?
    Do you prefer quiet girls, or outspoken ones? Ambitious, or calm? Worried about looks, or carefree? Funny, or serious? Smart and studious, or wild? In what kinds of makeup/clothing do you like to see a girl?
    Thanks!
    -PK.
    Quiet vs outspoken: Either is fine if not taken to an extreme. Quiet is fine so long as you're not so inhibited that you hide away in your shell never to come out. Outspoken is fine so long as you're not in my face and douchey.

Ambitious vs. calm: False dichotomy here, plenty of people are both ambitious AND calm.

Worried about looks vs. Carefree: Either is fine if not taken to an extreme. Worried about looks is fine as long as you're not always asking me if you look fat and fishing for compliments about your beauty. Carefree is fine as long as you put SOME effort into yourself.

Funny or serious: Funny, no brainer here. Some guys may be different but I can't see myself with a girl that doesn't have a sense of humor.

Smart and studious or wild: Another false dichotomy, a degree of both is appreciated.

Makeup: Depends on the girl, whatever highlights her features, brings out her eyes, etc.

Clothes: Meh, they all look the same when they're in tatters and strewn about my bedroom floor anyway.

Girl who has dignity, but not pride - pride is selfish and it has no place with love. Who is thoughtful and seeks the meaning of life with the person she loves. One who is sensitive and strong in her love. One who is delicate and feminine.

A lot of people underestimate girls who are quiet, many of them can be even more fun then the party girls, it's just that they show that side of them to someone who can connect with them on a different level.

lol we have had threads like this a zillion times. look through the search

the only thing that makes a girl attractive is that shes nice. when girls ask me do you have a type, from now i just say yh, a nice girl is my type

EVERY guy likes blondes; so blondes get free passes to be bitches. That explains why most blondes are disgusting human beings. Most guys like dumb girls because they want to feel intellectually superior and kind of have that father figure-type importance..These days, most guys like when girls act kinda like dykes; they want their girls to be girls in the sack, and just another of the guys when she's with him and his friends. Funny trends these days..

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kiara View Post
    Thanks!
    -PK.
    There needs be a healthy balance of all of these things. In other words, a little bit of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    EVERY guy likes blondes; so blondes get free passes to be bitches. That explains why most blondes are disgusting human beings. Most guys like dumb girls because they want to feel intellectually superior and kind of have that father figure-type importance..These days, most guys like when girls act kinda like dykes; they want their girls to be girls in the sack, and just another of the guys when she's with him and his friends. Funny trends these days..
    I know. And that's so stupid! Dumbing yourself down is, in the words of Danica McKellar, like "uglying yourself up" in ways such as putting brown eyeshadow under your eyes to look like dark circles before going to school. And I completely agree with her! I may not be a genius, but I'm smart, and I know it and am not afraid to hide it. I like school, I love learning. I also don't hide this, though I try not to sound like I'm bragging, either. Like Irene Adler said in "A Scandal in Belgravia", "smart is the new sexy" (I would replace the "sexy" with "AWESOME"). I would never, ever consider a guy who liked me to act dumb when I'm not, just so he can feel superior to me.

Burn the page for me

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You really do take unpleasantness to the extreme, don't you. No wonder you can't find a girl.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast