+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: girlfriend bathroom issues

girlfriend bathroom issues

I have been seeing a girl i meet at work for 6 months now. Everything has been going well but recently she started staying over some at most weekends and some work nights.

Initally when she just stayed over saturday evenings she would leave early in the morning after we had made love. Now she has started staying over all weekends a slight issue has occured.

Basically i have a very small flat and she has started pooping in the morning with in 30 mins of waking up, and its kinda ovious. I have then not felt romantic and its started to causes tensions.

How should i approach the subject

So you have a problem with a girl taking a shit in your bathroom in the morning?

yes i find it kinda unattractive and mornings is normally are romantic time so sorta ruins things

All relationships goes amazing until you realize that your bird is actually shits too like any other human. Basicaly thats the harderst phase and if you can get over this black stripe of relationship then you both can windstand anything and be together forever.

As long as you avoid anal sex in the moornigs it should be ok.

But seriously bring up this with laughting why she shits so long. Or when she exit toilet say FOOO STINGS ! If she cant do it faster make sure she drinks lot of water and have enought fibre in diet.

You can suplement fibre too. This stuff did magic for me together with shit loads of water

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/apple-fibre/10530314.html

Or just get deotorant.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Jeez. My GF poops. She also farts. Just like a human being. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    My GF poops.
    Dump her !

She way too comfortable. She needs to wait until she gets home. I would never go to the bathroom around a guy like that. I was with my Ex for years and I still didnt go around him. If I really had to go, I would take a shower so he didnt know hahaha. But thats just me. I know some females that don't care.

Actually they shouldnt care. Its natural after all. But know some birds who dont even fart cause wana maintain high image lol.

LOL its not just about this so many girls hide bad things about their life. You hide even fact that you take a dump !

well i think its kinda best if they hide it a bit. But its more the timing that is the real issue. this is ask a girl thread it seems only person that gets what i mean is a girl.

OP, you gotta dump this nasty woman and find a girlfriend who doesn't poop. Ever. That's your only hope.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

PC, it's not an issue of how long she poops for - the 30 mins refers to the time between her waking up and needing to go.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm a girl and I think you need to find a girl who doesn't poop. Ever.

The timing is absolutely normal. Our body shuts down over night and then starts coming alive when we wake...including bowels coming into action. I've got a son who's got pooping problems and have gone into this with his paediatrician in detail. Even though Son poops at night, the paed is adamant that doing it in the morning is far preferable and something we should be aiming for.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Stop feeding her dinner....there that should help.

LOL man wow you need to wake up. Girls fart and take huge dumps too. I remember when I started living with my ex. She would get up in the mornings and go to work before me. Quite a few times (like once a week lol) she had needed to give it one more flush and failed to do so. I would wake up to find a little chunk of crap saying good morning to me as I went for my morning piss.

I never told her until like a year later. One day we came home drunk and she asked me if there is anything weird or gross that she does and I told her. She blushed and we laughed about it.

I think its a good sign when your girl feels comfortable enough around you to let one rip. It is usually by accident too, as she is probably so relaxed cuttling next you then pffffffft. Thats a real relationship, when you can fart in the same room as each other.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 12-04-13 at 05:55 AM.

I would not mind if she went a bit latter in the day even after 11, i just think first thing is not a good choice of time i supose. I want to ask her to change times a bit not sure how to raise the issue

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast