+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend bathroom issues

At work we all have the common courtesy to use the bathrooms at the back of the warehouse, not the one next to the coffee area. Every now and then tho there is someone blowing up that bathroom, and everyone having to get their coffee later. The cinnamon bun scented spray doesn't always cut it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then ask her. Then please do come back and tell us what size frying pan she hit u upside u head with
    Wakeup, you are so funny. You are so cool, calm and collected and straight up b/cuz its not like you try to be. It just is what it is. I was feeling a little moody and down and You make me literally laugh out loud sometimes. haha

Funny thread, troll or not. It's not a big deal going around a guy and maybe when Im married and he loves me in all my dirtiness then it will change. But I just prefer not to and I don't, I know it's silly. My friend went to go see this guy in another City and she told me she had to go so bad but he had roommates and she was like giiirrrrlll I had to go so bad but I told him I was going to the store and I went JC Pennys store and went, girl it was no way I was going with him and his friends there. Funny and silly.
    Last edited by Starnique; 12-04-13 at 07:56 AM.

ahhh, shucks.. *bats eyelashes*

Glad you're laughin, Star.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If this isnt a troll then therrs something wrong with this guy.

I live with my bf so have no choice but to poop in the same house as him but i do hate it when he knows about it lol and it makes me blush when he slags me about it but if he was like the OP-i would dump him gor making a mountain out of a molehill.

its is just mornings that is the issue. After 11 would be fine. You could also poop at work michelle

Lol when you need to go-you need to go. You cant do anything about it. Get some airfreshner or get a bigger house.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lol when you need to go-you need to go. You cant do anything about it. Get some airfreshner or get a bigger house.
    well you could wait a bit just a case of mind over matter would think. Are you a morning person as well?

Lol, this shit is hilarious.

You want her taking a shit in your bed?

Ha... did some google searching and came across this gem:

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/things-my-girlfriend-does-hide-fact-she-craps-609680/

Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    yes i find it kinda unattractive and mornings is normally are romantic time so sorta ruins things
    Um... get a new girlfriend, then.

Dunno about your GF, but I'm really friggin' regular. Every day, same time.

If it's just the smell, put a candle in your bathroom and ask her to light it when she goes. Kills the smell ASAP.

lol this thread is funny. It's natural for all ppl to fart and crap. Would you want to be romantic in the morning knowing she's got a turtle head poking? Lol just tell her to shower after her morning business then she'll be fresh for you.

Dude, when you're in love with someone, sh*t (no pun intended) like this should be a non issue. True love means you love EVERYTHING about the person, faults and embarrassing moments included.

Quote Originally Posted by srami83 View Post
    lol this thread is funny. It's natural for all ppl to fart and crap. Would you want to be romantic in the morning knowing she's got a turtle head poking? Lol just tell her to shower after her morning business then she'll be fresh for you.
    I always called it "prairie doggin' " cuz of the way they pop out of their holes.

I must be irregular.

"turtle head" "prairie dog" This thread just keeps getting better!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast