+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend bathroom issues

I don't think it's an issue that she shits. That's a part of life. He doesn't want her to shit around him. I know several guys like that. If it was a couple of times but every time she comes over?

Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    I would not mind if she went a bit latter in the day even after 11, i just think first thing is not a good choice of time i supose. I want to ask her to change times a bit not sure how to raise the issue
    Don't tell her show her....Wake up before her and drop a giant load and don't spray any airfreshener. She will see what you have been waking up to and change her routine. That or run for the boarder after she calls the hazmed team.

But, your issue reminds me of a girl I knew in college. She had IBS (irritable bowel sindrome), so basically at any given time she could suddenly have to go. We would be in class and wam she was running for the door, at the club running for the door. She would always flirt with me and I knew she liked me, but I just could not be attracted to someone who shits so much and so randomly. I know its not her fault, but I couldn't do it and she was hot too.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 12-04-13 at 06:08 AM.

I would not mind if she went a bit latter in the day even after 11, i just think first thing is not a good choice of time i supose. I want to ask her to change times a bit not sure how to raise the issue
    Our bowels tell us when we need to go - not the other way around. Do you want her bowels to be ready but she hangs on for another few hours in pain just to keep you from being offended?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Op you also seem silly to dictate what time she goes haha. Well to try to anyway.

lol. What would you have her do if they lived together, Starnique. Go to the corner gas station every morning to avoid offending this nut? People shit and that's not going to change so he has to.

He's just a shitty troll anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Our bowels tell us when we need to go - not the other way around. Do you want her bowels to be ready but she hangs on for another few hours in pain just to keep you from being offended?
    Well would have though be ok waiting for a couple of hours with out being painful, also could change routine etc then would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Don't tell her show her....Wake up before her and drop a giant load and don't spray any airfreshener. She will see what you have been waking up to and change her routine. That or run for the boarder after she calls the hazmed team.

But, your issue reminds me of a girl I knew in college. She had IBS (irritable bowel sindrome), so basically at any given time she could suddenly have to go. We would be in class and wam she was running for the door, at the club running for the door. She would always flirt with me and I knew she liked me, but I just could not be attracted to someone who shits so much and so randomly. I know its not her fault, but I couldn't do it and she was hot too.
    Hahaha. I'm not laughing at her but that's funny as hell.

Well would have though be ok waiting for a couple of hours with out being painful, also could change routine etc then would be fine.
    Have you not heard the expression "when you've got to go - you've GOT TO GO".

And I have to ask, why should she change a perfectly healthy bowel routine for you? What makes you so special? Do you want the world to revolve around you too?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is hilarious. Anyway:

Actually, OP, this can be a very serious issue, depending on the type of shit she makes:
    http://www.burningannie.com/features/shitlist.html

Sounds like she is prone to Toxic Dumps. Does your GF know about the extractor fan switch and 'courtesy flush'? These are very important concepts I suggest you discuss at your next meal.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Hahaha. I'm not laughing at her but that's funny as hell.
    I know thats why I shared. I can still picture her booking it out of class and running to the nearest bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Have you not heard the expression "when you've got to go - you've GOT TO GO".

And I have to ask, why should she change a perfectly healthy bowel routine for you? What makes you so special? Do you want the world to revolve around you too?
    I dont know, its just well she is my girlfriend seems a kinda small thing to ask

Then ask her. Then please do come back and tell us what size frying pan she hit u upside u head with
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

well i am just trying to figure out a way. I thought could subtley drop hints or may be try putting her of by asking her things like if she wants a coffee or what she is up to? I am not sure

Like basil said, when you gotta go, you just gotta go. If it coincides with your urge to lay pipe, suck it up and do it at night or later that day.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i am just trying to figure out a way. I thought could subtley drop hints or may be try putting her of by asking her things like if she wants a coffee or what she is up to? I am not sure
    Say this: darling, I love you. but your early am deposits can be rather fragrant and I'm sensitive to smells. May I ask you do a courtesy flush and turn on the extractor fan when you do the two?

The other thing you could do--and this is a serious solution, despite you being a troll--is to put a bleach puck in your toilet tank. This will put bleach into your toilet bowl water which will kill the bacteria in her poop and greatly decrease the smell.

Honestly, can't people seriously solve problems like this? How do people manage to survive the day without killing themselves?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast