+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst.Breakup.EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sorry but drunk or not drunk, there is not forgiveness..."oh I feel soooooooo bad, please kill me if you want (bull shit) but I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing". Ya right. Your friend is a slut and has no class....you forgive her? fine, but when it happens a second time don't be coming here to bitch about it...remember it takes two to tango. Disrespect is disrespect.
    She ain't a slut.How Do i know?She lost her vigrinity to my Boyfriend,And,Now that I think about...Im going to give her a present...MY FIST
    I Mustashe You a question...

Hahahahahahahaha!

I would not forgive the "friend" **** her-If she really is a virgin-she would have sobered up as soon as his dick entered her... anyway being drunk is not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I would not forgive the "friend" **** her-If she really is a virgin-she would have sobered up as soon as his dick entered her... anyway being drunk is not an excuse.

I gave her a gift.MY FIST.

Find better friends and change your type of men.

I always get to this: "Why do the good girl fall for the bad boys?!" And its not true.That rarley happenes!!
    ♥My Night In Shining Armor Is acctualy a loser in Tin Foil♥

Drinking made all the diference. Dont think they would do it when sober. However its natural that they didnt respect you cause even you dont respect yourself. You humiliatd yourself by getting so drunk that "passed out on the couch as soon as I got into the Apartment." So basicaly drinking is what started it.

Thanks God I dont drink.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

being drunk is NO excuse pcmaster. alcohol doesnt make you forget you have a girlfriend..

Apparently it makes you drive your car home though. 0.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lol he obviously wasnt that drunk.. even more reason y he cant use it as an excuse.

How is it obvious?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Um,Cause he maneged to drive a car.

I said at the begining: If I'm also drunk,the real reason her ****ed her in the first place is exacly that!!

And Yes,pcmaster,Being Drunk does NOT make you forget you have a GF/BF

if you think because he managed to drive a car while any sort of drunk means he "wasn't that drunk" then you're sadly uninformed. The very fact that any of you got in that car after having been drinking all night is just as bad of an offence in my eyes then any drunk ****ing that went on. You're lucky you didn't kill yourselves or anyone else. it's equally appalling to me since you state in your opening post that you were a short distance from home which means you could have walked or if it's too far, taken a cab at which time you all would have likely sobered up somewhat and none of the other stuff would have even happened.

... and before you come back in and justify drunk (any type of drunk) driving again, please know you're talking to someone who lost two friends while on their honeymoon to a drunk driver. Drunk driving is Just like cheating... there is absolutely no justification for doing it.

*There are many lessons to be learned here regarding drinking in general and driving after doing so. As for your bf and gf. You'd do well to get both of them out of your life.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-04-13 at 03:50 AM. Reason: added*

Basicaly its pretty good breakup regardless of topic name. Because you didnt crash while driving drunk and you break up immediatly, without wasting years trying to forgive and forget. Just cut tru the shit and made life simplier. Good that everyone showed their true colors.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Dink Crash?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast