+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: see-saw relationship

see-saw relationship

I me this woman who is 31 years old. She has 3 kids from two different men. The father of her first two kids is a convict and she was with him for 9 years. The father of her third kid is in a divorce process with her. She is pretty much a man hater. She also claims to be a bitch.

She used to be a stripper. She says that she worked as a stripper to pay the bills since her first boyfriend would not work and they were deep down in debt. She even says that she cried everytime he took her to the strip club. She even has herpes but she says that I am her one true love and she wants to be with me forever and marry me.

I cannot be sure if this is genuine or is it just another chance since her past experiences have been really bad. I do have some feelings for her but sometimes her past just gets on my nerves and its really discomforting.

Its a see-saw relationship so far, when I am with her I feel comfortable and like it but as soon as I have to be away from her for whatever reason, I feel like an idiot. I just cannot come to terms with myself whether to continue or leave this woman, the mother of three kids.

Her family likes me, or atleast thats what it feels like. Her kids get on my nerves sometimes but it gets better since we have some fun times as well.

She even has herpes but she says that I am her one true love and she wants to be with me forever and marry me.
    Lucky you, Tyler. 0.o

Read back what you wrote and then come back and tell me if you want to be baby-daddy No.3 to a man hater whose kids get on your nerves and who has a sexually transmitted desease.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleer View Post
    She even has herpes
    Keep her !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Over 90% people in the USA have oral and 25% have genital herpes, so could you offer more advice rather than just on that basis?

You wanna be baby daddy No. 3?
    Oral herpes is NOT the same strain as genital herpes and if you have that attitude then you'll be in that 25% in no time at all.

As I said, read back your list of her uhm qualities and you decide if that's who you want as your next mate. Its your life.

Keep in mind that when you contract herpes of the genital kind, you're going to be that much more less appealing to anyone who does not have the genital form of the STD.

Anyway, you're not too concerned so that's neither here nor there. Be wary of her apparent psychological issues.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-04-13 at 07:21 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ok thanks for the reply, I have no intention of contracting herpes but the risk of getting herpes can be minimized multifold if precautions are taken.

What I was more looking for was the opinion about other issues that may break or make this relationship.

Also, do you (or anyone else) think that she has lied to me about her past and hidden parts which may turn me off? I do suspect this since I found some things on her criminal background, nothing too serious but still...

Despite all this, she continues to be so nice to me in person...

the more you post about her, the more the word "psycho" pings in my brain.

Do others agree or disagree with our friend wakeup here?

I think probably everyone on Earth agrees with Wakeup you ****ing idiot.

-She's married.
    -She's got an incurable STD
    -She has 3 kids from 2 men
    -She's a bitch

Why would you want to subject yourself to this for the rest of your life(let's be serious, it won't last nearly that long unless she kills you for the insurance money)??

Stop making excuses.

Thanks for the kick in the butt

Its ok Tyleer. Everyone is a bit crazy in their own way. Its up to you. Do what makes you happy and surround yourself with people with who you dont feel lonely. Life is kinda short after all.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Herpes = run. Even condoms dont protect you from that.

But even that aside-why wud u want a man hater? Sounds like a LOT of baggage to be taken on. Why not find yourself a nice widow who doesnt hate men and who isnt a "bitch"

Its just that no one else has ever been so nice to me. She notices things about me that no other girl would care about. Despite her past she treats me very nicely and she hates men but not me, or maybe its because its my first relationship and I know nothing better?

So go be with her then. WTF is your problem that you need us to give you permission to ruin your life? Just go do it and stop telling us why you think you should. 0.o

You do not need reply if it makes you mad bro, just keep the yelling to yourself, it is a public forum aint it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast