+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you know if you are in love?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    8, without beer. You really landed yourself a pretty one, bro.
    ya now imagine you were 5 or 6 crown on the rocks deep

Quote Originally Posted by overanxious View Post
    ya now imagine you were 5 or 6 crown on the rocks deep
    No need to impress me more. The only thing is I'm not partial towards blondes, but if I was I'd think 9 without the influence of alkie..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by cerbysuckscok View Post
    Listen bro. I've had genuine 9s and 10s, so I know my shit. If you want to delude yourself thinking you've been pumping a 9, then be my guest. Wont keep me awake. You think she's a 9, just because she dated people from NFL and NHL? lol
    THE NHL?!!! WHOA. Who did she date? Oh, I hope she told you...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

No need to impress me more. The only thing is I'm not partial towards blondes, but if I was I'd think 9 without the influence of alkie..
    i can go either way...im not partial to blondes or brunettes....but it was just my thing at the time.....i dont have a type...its just whatever catched my eye at the time

THE NHL?!!! WHOA. Who did she date? Oh, I hope she told you...
    oh she did...i cant remember the guys cause im not an nhl fan....but she was from maine and they cranked out some nhl'ers....but one guy she dated is the 3rd string TE from the rams...formerly of the jets...played at Umain...she said it was brief and that he was a roided out asshole

Well, that's just the usual football player. Don't care for them or their sport. Still, well done.

lol .
    tell us more about your ridiculously high standards and successful relationships

He'll be gone as soon as Cerby logs in and sees the username.

Well, that's just the usual football player. Don't care for them or their sport. Still, well done.
    great girl with a unique name, soul, personality...but very demanding....I think she had some bipolar/NPD/BPD cluster.....but she had a "Notebook" version of love that I didnt always meet.....and i had some different versions too that she couldnt meet.....so it couldnt work.....but it still hurts...i loved her....and we had such a great run until things got so bad

I don't care much for broads these days, as I have a sick cat to care for. Maybe if you had a cat, you wouldn't be so mad.
    Saying all that, my current gf is still way hotter than your ex.
    i know thats not even close to reality...especially if you are a cat man....cats suck...although the most honest part of u tonight is that u dont enjoy broads these days...enjoy fantasyland chief....thats where you belong
    Last edited by overanxious; 16-04-13 at 02:48 PM.

When I am in love, I feel super active. I would be motivated to do a lot of things and engage in a lot of activities. It’s a nice feeling and I love it!

^Yup! Same here; I'd be able to bench press double my weight if I were in love (ok, exaggerating a bit).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12