+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love and girl "wants to feel the same way" umm...

In love and girl "wants to feel the same way" umm...

I've been all over the place trying to figure out what's been going on, so I'm going to give the synopsis

I'm in love... with one of my close friends. The thing is- she already knows. A bit ago I told her how I felt and I've been clear on my intentions ever since, normally when a girl softly turns me down I take some time to get get over it and that's the end of it... but I'm put into a strange position because she keeps on saying things like "my feelings might change" or "sometimes I feel the same way". I know her enough to be confident that she doesn't want to hurt me, but I can't help to think that's how it's going to end up. I mean... she has told me she legitimately see herself getting married to me... it's just so confusing.

Help.

Looks like she just want extract love out of you. Like all girls do. Maybe shes afraid to love but she will reflect the love given to her.

If you have something good inside than give it to her. If something about her makes you feel good the she deserves to know it(at least)or make her feel the same way. However she is giving you the chance to love her and thats a lot(I suggest get physical and even if things fail in the long run you wil get something out from it)

Anyway if you already starting to doubt thats a bad sign, better dont start if you dont feel sure cause thats how people get hurt when they not sure what they are doing. Shes only so sure as you are. Its not like shes going take lead like a man and make a love. But shes ready to go with you and thats a lot.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 16-04-13 at 05:55 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Seems to me that she's stringing you along. Forgive my cynicism, but could she be trying to keep you as a spare in case nothing better comes along?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Seems to me that she's stringing you along. Forgive my cynicism, but could she be trying to keep you as a spare in case nothing better comes along?
    don't fret it- perfectly legitimate point. I feel like it's best if I just address my concerns to her.

What did she say when you told her how you feel?

Give her same space. Ask her again in the right time, maybe she change her mind.

Stop showing her how interested you are and make her work for you. As soon as you show her less attention she will probably want you back. People don't realise what they have until it's gone...

Talking is the best solution