+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think should be banned from LF?

Who do you think should be banned from LF?

Who you don't like on this forum and wish they were banned and why?

Also, anyone who you really don't like but not asshole/annoying enough to be banned is also acceptable for discussion here.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 17-04-13 at 12:23 AM.

Spammers of course. Thanks God theres no much of them. Anyway there is a lot of diferent personalities, young and old, expierienced and green, optimists and pesimists. What they all do is bring balance made this forum colorful(they make a rainbow lol), bring in multi angled views on topics.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm glad that cheating btch woman who bragged about it is gone.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Anyway there is a lot of diferent personalities, young and old, expierienced and green, optimists and pesimists. What they all do is bring balance made this forum colorful(they make a rainbow lol), bring in multi angled views on topics.
    You hippie

BoredGeorge was fun guy. Posted penis in chat box every time he logged in. 850 posts and 0 posts tanked. IDK maybe hes been doing it for years.

EngJackmans were a bit turnoff sometimes too(the guy who smashed girls car and pee on the house doors just because she didnt wanted to go out for a date.) But in the end he made some fun posts too.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    BoredGeorge was fun guy. Posted penis in chat box every time he logged in. 850 posts and 0 posts tanked. IDK maybe hes been doing it for years.

EngJackmans were a bit turnoff sometimes too(the guy who smashed girls car and pee on the house doors just because she didnt wanted to go out for a date.) But in the end he made some fun posts too.
    Alright you have to stop spamming my thread. This is not who you love thread. It's who you hate/dislike.

Now when I think of it fearoflove were wierd chick. Wierd nickname and everything. Super strange girl. She even created topic where she asked who do we wana ban from this forum and then said I have to stop spamming there where in fact I just posted my opinion. Still like her interesting personality - diferent is better.

Hey you started one with banning the poster above you or something...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah thought about that, everyone is welcome to post(ban) there.

I like most the regulars here. Few weirdos every now and then but they keep it interesting

I agree with Michelle and PCMaster. While I obviously don't mesh with every single person on this site (My personality is different from some others, and some others have personalities that are similar to mine.), this forum would be a lot different without them. Who wants to get advice from a forum of people who are the exact replicas of one another? Seems a bit, to me, like a close minded place.

My only real "problem" with the site are the trolls and spammers, but those are typical of any online forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm glad that cheating btch woman who bragged about it is gone.
    Who ?

Nobody but the spammers, and the trolls that interfere with the function of the site. Trolls that don't interfere are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Who ?
    Can't remember her name. She said that she was helping some guy cheat on his disabled wife an said that morality was for the weak.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is this a serious thread? who the f*ck cares?? seriously?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast