+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if I ask him out?

What if I ask him out?

I met this guy in a totally wierd way. I posted on some forum my love problem. Then he went on private and told me he experinced the "same" situation. We talked about it. Then he started to flirt with me. I was a bit repulsive, but he seemed so fun, so I started to talk to him about everything. We talked that day for 10 hours like some psychos...
    We exchanged photos, he seems really cute. That is not important, but I like his looks, he likes mine. Since I am big sceptic I googled him and he didn't lie about anything I found all he said was true even the photo. So I was relieved!
    It will be two weeks now since we chat all the time. I was busy last week, I told him I can't go on a "date", he asked me first. When I asked him if he is free, then he wasn't free. He had some issues at work. This week his is busy too, I see he is offline last 2 days. Everything seems fine, but...
    Should I just text him at end of this week and ask him out again? Something spontaneous? Should I call him instead of text? We never talked on a phone. I don't want to be too pushy or desperate. Would you guys like that a woman calls you on a date in this situation?
    And one more thing he always asks me what is going on with my guy. I told him I gave up on him.

Better just call. If he had the same problem that means hes just the same type nerd as you so you have nothing to be afraid of. Call arange a date in some public place and than see what happens !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I am not a nerd, lmao!! I'd ask him, I quit...Dude isn't online anyway for the whole last week, I won't push it. If he contacts me during weekend I'll tell him to go out with me...

It is better to text him than call. If he is interested he will revert and it will not create any kinda confusion.

If hes really "busy" I wouldnt bother wasting time on him. Thats normally a BS excuse

He broke his leg in while playing soccer! God...i am really unlucky

So you cant date him anymore? Did you wanted to play soccer on first date? Broken leg does not mean he cant see people or talk to them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't know I texted him last friday, I see he is offline everywhere and not in a mood to talk to me, if he was he'd say something since friday or he'd texted me first about his injury...IDK... i am confused right now...i feel like i am 13 years old. I should ask him how he is this week

Maybe I am asking stupid questions again. Anyway this guy is getting better, but he is strange, since he had this "accident" he doesn't initiate any contact I leave him alone and I don't want to bother him. I text him once a week and he does reply, but nothing special lately, onde day we texted all day long 2 days ago just 1 text then I replied to that and that was it.
    I don't know what to think. Don't think I am pathetic waiting only for him, but I've just thought we are gonna meet, it was all so exciting and strange, the whole situation. I "like him" lol as far as you can like someone you don't know, nothing serious of coruse.
    I just don't know what to do? Should I blow him off? Let it go...
    I asked him 3 times is he getting better he says yes and that he is awesome with his last text 2 days ago, but as I said he i just offline everywhere, it's confusing. I don't want to think that this guy is lying, I don't know why he acts the way he acts, dammit we never even set a date, just a "meeting" as "friends", nothing serious.
    He broke his chin pretty badly btw and his face, I mentioned leg, sorry! Didn't want to complicate things in here
    Last edited by joannabegood; 09-05-13 at 02:11 AM.