+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested in me and do I still have a chance??

Is he interested in me and do I still have a chance??

About a month ago I was drinking with my brother and his friends because I live with my brother (unfortunately). One of his best friends ended up kissing me more than once when we were alone. He also asked if he could stay the night with me but I told him no because I didn't want to come off as easy. Ever since that night he's been acting like nothing happened between us and its driving me insane because I actually do really like him. I'm pretty sure he's interested in me he's just hesitant because I'm his best friends sister. What should I do?

Just tell him how you feel.

My sister dated one of my best friends and I dated one of her best friends. It was never an issue or a big deal to us.

I've tried starting conversation with him on facebook and he just ignores me. If he is legitimately interested in me I feel like he's playing hard to get. I also asked him "do you really not remember kissing me?" and no response to that question.. lol. I'm just really confused.

Cellisx, when I was in my teens I went through a stage of thinking that if a guy passionately kissed me or put his hand down my pants, then he must be interested in me. How wrong I was! The truth is that if a guy is interested, he will seek out your company by asking you for a date.

You say that you think he's interested in you - but unless you've left out a whole lot of stuff, there's nothing here to suggest that. The ignored FB message just make his lack of interest even more obvious.

Good for you not sleeping with him, you would have ended up as just another notch on his bedpost.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If he's ignoring you, then I think you should move on... I know it hurts to hear, but this guy sounds like he wanted a one night stand and thought you were easy prey. When he found out that you weren't, he lost interest and moved on. So, remember your worth; do you want a man who will treat you like that or someone who will love you unconditionally? I'm going to bet you want the latter- not a guy like this.
    I hope you're okay. If you need to talk, you can PM me.

The fact that he doesn't respond to you is a very bad sign. Why would he do that if he was interested in you? Playing hard to get doesn't usually involve flat out ignoring someone.

I wouldn't waste any more time worrying or wondering about this.