+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I would strongly recommend you get some pants even if just for dates. Part of the fun of going out on a date is getting dressed up with your partner. And your girl will really appreciate it.
    I do have an outfit for going out and dressing up, nothing fancy but suitable for the occasion.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    LR, if you are serious about being positive, then you need a new nickname. Something which will reflect your new outlook on life.

Reject no more
    Starting Over
    Loving Life

I'm sure you can come up with something more creative
    I can't find that option. Are we able to change user names?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yes, you just have to delete your account.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yes, you just have to delete your account.
    Hmmm....and it's kinda sad to lose the history
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Except in my case. I guess I ought to be glad to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Except in my case. I guess I ought to be glad to delete it.
    A completely fresh start is not a bad idea at all. Though sometimes it can be nice to look back on the past and see how we've progressed.

(sitting on the fence here)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You don't HAVE to delete it. You could just create a new one.

There are lots of accounts here that have been abandoned and new one's created. Just start a new one and let the other threads and posts fade further and further into the bowels of the Loveforum.

Whether or not you have to have permission from LA to keep two accounts is another question.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would just ask loveadmin to change my name based on inapropiate name.

So on the subject of bad stuff happening, I have a question about bad stuff regarding dating and love for you guys: Were there any blown chances you really regret or still think about?

Yes, not expressing feelings, not saying what I really want to say and not trusting, believing myself, thinking im not good enought. By doing so not letting myself be happy, not believing someone could like me just as I like them and most importand not listening to my heart.

So on the subject of bad stuff happening, I have a question about bad stuff regarding dating and love for you guys: Were there any blown chances you really regret or still think about?
    Blown chances... yeah, there were blown chances. Lots of them.

Do I regret them, or think about them? **** no. I'm married to the woman of my dreams. That's how it works.

Doesn't count. You're married. It's considerably easier to sweep things under the rug when you've got closure.

How much did you get rejected, HIA? With your lines, I'd honestly be surprised if you've ever struck out, they're so good.

Doesn't count. You're married. It's considerably easier to sweep things under the rug when you've got closure.

How much did you get rejected, HIA? With your lines, I'd honestly be surprised if you've ever struck out, they're so good.
    Dude... get over yourself. It totally counts.

How much did I strike out? Lots. Lots and lots. More than I didn't.

But I didn't give up. You don't have to either - in fact, you shouldn't. You CAN'T WIN if you don't play.

As a matter of fact - not fiction... how the **** do you think I GOT that way?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast