+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I am respectful IRL. But respectful is not an endearing quality. You don't make friends being nice.
    Yes it is and yes you do. Provided you are authentic. "Nice" as in fake (oooh, that haircut is so cuuuute...) is boring.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Kids don't go around saying "Hi. How was your day?" and making friends. Guys bond over things like "Yeeah, I wish so and so in class would SUUUUUCK my dick." Girls bond and become friends over similar things.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought it was needless to say. I didn't think a big "YOU GUYS HAD IT HARD" was necessary.
    They are trying to reach out to you, LR. Find something that resonates. I know, and you know, this thread and others like it is just feeding your beast.

Beat it down with a stick and just ask someone out first thing tomorrow. Send an email, get something cooking and then carry on about your day and wait.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This thread is embarrassing. Noone posting here has real problems. It's just life, folks. If you want to see problems, visit the 3rd world.

Attachment 1741
    Completely agree Indi. My problems don't come near the issues faced by many.....and neither do LRs. Which is partly the point I've been trying to make in some of my comments. Hence my 9/11 references.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, duh, I'm not an idiot or sociopathic...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

They are trying to reach out to you, LR. Find something that resonates. I know, and you know, this thread and others like it is just feeding your beast.
    How is it feeding the beast? Honest question asked without malice.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LR? I'm going to ask you to answer this as homework. It will be good for you to introspect on this... I'll start you off: distractor.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am respectful IRL. But respectful is not an endearing quality; just what's expected to get through a job dealing with the public. You don't make friends being nice.
    If you're respectful IRL, why aren't you respectful here? Surely, if you were a nice person, it would resonate loud and clear here too.

It's easy to be polite in public. The few interactions one has IRL are very simple; nobody's probing me anally like you are right now.

Well, duh, I'm not an idiot or sociopathic...
    Could of fooled me. If you're not as described above, why do you constantly talk as if you've got it so much worse than everyone else?

LR? I'm going to ask you to answer this as homework. It will be good for you to introspect on this... I'll start you off: distractor.
    Very fatigued me isn't quite understanding..

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Could of fooled me. If you're not as described above, why do you constantly talk as if you've got it so much worse than everyone else?
    That's how you're choosing to take what I say. I can't help how you think.

It's easy to be polite in public. The few interactions one has IRL are very simple; nobody's probing me anally like you are right now.
    You offer insults about others tastes in lifestyle or their gender when you're NOT being anally probed. Next excuse???

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Very fatigued me isn't quite understanding..
    Sleep on it. I don't do homework for students, sorry.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

That's how you're choosing to take what I say. I can't help how you think.
    And this is why you have no friends. If my friends misunderstand what I say or I keep finding myself taken out of context, I CHANGE MY APPROACH. But yet again, there's nothing wrong with you, is there. It's all everyone else's fault.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast