+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

Actually, the thread HAD really gotten to me last night; could not sleep and had an anxiety attack over it after really thinking it through. I HAD been envisioning getting a makeover...But I don't have a girl friend that could help. AND it doesn't help constantly being overwhelmed by basil.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 20-04-13 at 06:51 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm shocked that someone with a child with autism would call someone "retard." O.O
    I'm not always PC. I actually say 'autistic child'.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Actually, the thread HAD really gotten to me last night; could not sleep and had an anxiety attack over it after really thinking it through. I HAD been envisioning getting a makeover...But I don't have a girl friend that could help.
    The makeover comes BEFORE the girlfriend. No girl wants a fixer-upper
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No, I mean a friend that is a girl. To go shopping with. Hence, the space between girl and friend.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So get a stylist at the mall to help.

You don't need a girlfriend, just go to a stylist near you... NOT some Magicuts franchise douche right out of hair cutting school either... and just tell them to help you with a new look. They'll take care of you and then you can take your camera and ask them to take a good photo of you smiling (and without those blue glasses in your current profile).

Now.. get the hell out of here and do something thats going to help you with your goal, something other then listening to us all the time. No one in here can give you anymore info on "what you NEED to do." It's all been said before so go find something else that we can tell you how to do it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I didn't mean stopping at a haircut and calling it a makeover. I meant, clothes, taste, the whole thing. In fact, my former best friend turned object of intense scorn became the monster he is because his girlfriend introduced him to new things and entirely revamped his look. Now he's a spectacular jackass and good with the girls!

Start with your hair.

*Wavezzzz* (cause he's left and he's checking out the chicks on OkStupid.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm passionate about a ton of things and do things that reflect that. Still single.
    Girls just dont feel enought confident about themself to go out with a super passionate guy like you. Must be only explanation.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Start with your hair.

*Wavezzzz* (cause he's left and he's checking out the chicks on OkStupid.
    Lol. Personally, I would've expected that to be the last thing: I assumed clothes and tastes would go first.

And no, I am trying to do my homework, not chasing a pipe dream on OKC. Seems like the .000000000000001% chance I have might have to be IRL, through some huge, miraculous chance event.

I didn't mean stopping at a haircut and calling it a makeover. I meant, clothes, taste, the whole thing. In fact, my former best friend turned object of intense scorn became the monster he is because his girlfriend introduced him to new things and entirely revamped his look. Now he's a spectacular jackass and good with the girls!
    Not a hair stylist, I mean find a stylist at the mall who can do the total revamp. Ask at the information desk.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Girls just dont feel enought confident about themself to go out with a super passionate guy like you. Must be only explanation.
    I'll tell you why girls don't like career-driven or passionate (about things other than those girls)guys: they hate feeling like they're playing second-fiddle and the times they want affection, the guy has to do things related to his job. Yet when the guy has free time for a change the girl would rather watch TV or go drinking at a bar and flirt with other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Not a hair stylist, I mean find a stylist at the mall who can do the total revamp. Ask at the information desk.
    They do that?! And for guys? And I hope I wouldn't get stuck with a gay guy (the gay isn't the problem; the problem is, his suggestions might consequently be very gay or even metrosexual suggestions).

I'll tell you why girls don't like career-driven or passionate (about things other than those girls)guys: they hate feeling like they're playing second-fiddle and the times they want affection, the guy has to do things related to his job. Yet when the guy has free time for a change the girl would rather watch TV or go drinking at a bar and flirt with other guys.
    So why do we see so queries from girls who aren't satisfied with their bloke because isn't career driven?

Yet another massively incorrect LR generalisation.

LR: Go.Do.Something.Productive.To.Achieving.Your.Goal. To.Find....

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast