+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Be even funnier when you get a date.
    Yeah, then I'd be the guy envied for once. AND I'd have a date.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Same risk for guys. There are girls that are pushy and will eat you alive just because you are good looking. Yet afterwards act less than friendly.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    it's very simple. You like them or you don't. No grey area)/
    This binary thinking is (one of) your problems.

Or maybe I'm just not emotionally whack. Where's the "confusion"? "Derp, I dunno if I like him/her...*giggle*" It ain't elementary school.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You can like somebody well enough to **** them, but not want a relationship with 'em.

Hell, you don't even have to like 'em if they're sexually attractive enough. Sometimes grudge-sex is the best kind.

This is disturbing on so many levels. Grudge sex? wtf

I'm not sure that I care for the bullying of lovereject in this thread either. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You can like somebody well enough to **** them, but not want a relationship with 'em.

Hell, you don't even have to like 'em if they're sexually attractive enough. Sometimes grudge-sex is the best kind.
    Oh, I know that. I just don't see the "confusion." Then again, I'm not a girl so naturally I couldn't begin to fathom confusion. I've always known what I wanted.

Lol, "grudge sex"? Never heard of it. Sounds awesome, though.

No such thing as "grudge sex". I think he is talking about "prison sex", which is something you should avoid.

There's totally such a thing as grudge sex. Never had a hot ex that you banged?

Yeah sure, but I never cared that much to hold a grudge against any of them. The pitfalls of being so awesome I suppose.

I recently got my heart broken, I heard about this new show that helps you get back with your ex and answer questions (exandwhycasting.com)
    I am thinking about applying, what do you think?

I think you're a filthy spamoid.

I am just looking for advice

I was sure you were going to repeat that spam of yours just now..Surprised you didn't.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast