+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

I know I'm grasping at straws here, but it's my inseruceness and jealousy kicking in but I find out more information about my girlfriend from friends more than her, mind you we've only been going out for a months and not as close as I've been in previous relationship, and it annoys me when she doesn't talk to me more then others at work, I don't like it. But I know I'm making a bigger issues out of these then I should be!

It takes time to build trust. And the first step towards building it up is having an honest chat about this.

I remember when I used to be insecure, I solved it by just being brutally honest with my partner, and she responded back just as harshly. Nothing abusive, but the fact no punches were held back reassured me that it was the truth.

you should talk to her about this. you two need to have trust and communicate often.

Why are you talking to her friends about her????? If you keep bringing third parties (her friends) into your relationship to , "investigate," her, that is inappropriate. Go to the source. Ann
    Ann