+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend was raped by her ex what do i do?

Tone Guest
    If he's as manipulative as what it sounds like, and she's as naive as she sounds like - I could easily believe he did rape her and she is still talking to him. She sounds like she still has some kind of "feelings" for him (if she still talks to him on phone, hangs out with him in a miniskirt, and gets drunk with him) and probably made up excuses for him like "Oh he was just drunk.. it was my fault for dressing so sexy" etc etc... who knows.

Sadly, not all girls have as much common sense and self-respect as you wonderful ladies here on LF :)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tsk tsk tsk.. that is very true tone. tsk tsk tsk...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ok people how the hell wld u kno whether this is bullshit?? seriously...he's telling his side of the story....we dont kno the real truth....what if this thread is true and u have disregarded such a serious issue????? i never assume anythin is bullshit on here....

my opinion on the matter is get info on rape...it sounds like ye she was a fool to go over there but that does NOT excuse this ex from assaulting her...if u want to find out the truth then go to the police...she'll tell u fairly quickly if its not true

Eco - why would you bump a 3 year old thread?

hahah thats so funny actually...i didnt notice hehe more fool me!

i just realised i clicked on 'similar threads'...still gettin used to the website oops!

Oh come on! your girlfriend didn't think. She has a boyfriend already and why did she go to her ex...what for? If I were you...Its her fault to get raped, I think she doesn't deserve your forgiveness

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is why the date is on the threads.... haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I adopted a policy a long time ago....if I at anytime in a relationship have to worry where my g/f is, or who she is with, or what she may be doing, then its over. Trust is important in relationships. That being said, many girls lack common sense. But this goes beyond common sense. Let's analyze.
    A.) She keeps in contact with her ex (bad, I would break up..)
    B.) She hung out with him (grounds for breakup)
    C.) She had alcohol with him (wtf)

I believe the part that he "forced" her to have sex, but she set herself up for it pretty darn well. That's why I don't tolerate guy friends (unless childhood friends or something similiar).
    Every time I break up with a g/f it's because of @sshat guy friends, that try to booze her up at some birthday party. (Hey...it's just a birthday party...rite).
    <end of rant>

Umm...."My girlfriend was raped by her ex what do i do?"

What the **** is this doing in the Intimate Forum?!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Is this thread from 2000 and ****ing 5? HOLY SHIT! no one post after me! seriously who cares! The guy is probably dead and the girl probably got raped and strangled the second time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Sorry OV, but I had to post after you with an LOL! That was funny
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by New Porblem View Post
    so i've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now, and i've known her for three years. the other night i am out to dinner and tell her i'll call her when i get back so we can hang out. Well i call her and she's sounds really upset, and says that she went over bryan's house (her ex boyfriend who tells her he's in love with her and that she makes him want to committ suicide because she's with me) who cannot let go of her. she claims that he expressly told her they were just friends and nothing more, and they had a few beers (enough to get my girlfriend pretty drunk).
    This girl is a dumbass, judged from this paragraph alone. Why would you go over to your ex boyfriends house and drink beer with him?

Some women invite rape with open legs.

edit: whoa, a 2005 thread.

LOL...You guys' reactions towards bumping an old thread is so hilarious. You'd swear it was a crime.

they're annoying.

somebody oughta close them.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast